• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crazy steroid?

Jaylaw84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any dealings with these guys? Looking thru their board, it seems all the posts and threads come from the same cpl of guys?

They've been around for a little while with plenty of reviews on various boards.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I was asked to try out a few things and I agreed. When I am completely done I will give my opinion.

But, I can say this...

Using their test e and Deca. Keeping my doses on the low side and stretched the cycle out longer.

I got their package quickly with no issues.

Gear? Let me say this. Last weekend I got 315 x10 reps for 2 sets. Last time I got this kinda weight for that many reps was when I was on tren.

Their gear I got is legit and the proof is in the results.

Prior to this I was hitting 315 for like 9 reps for 1 set. Maybe another set for like 7 or maybe 8 reps. May not see like a huge jump but if you lift heavy you know that the difference is significant.

I have no doubt I could probably get 405 for 1 rep. And I haven't done that in almost two years (this summer will be two years).

I was asked to try out a few things and I agreed. When I am completely done I will give my opinion.

But, I can say this...

Using their test e and Deca. Keeping my doses on the low side and stretched the cycle out longer.

I got their package quickly with no issues.

Gear? Let me say this. Last weekend I got 315 x10 reps for 2 sets. Last time I got this kinda weight for that many reps was when I was on tren.

Their gear I got is legit and the proof is in the results.

Prior to this I was hitting 315 for like 9 reps for 1 set. Maybe another set for like 7 or maybe 8 reps. May not see like a huge jump but if you lift heavy you know that the difference is significant.

I have no doubt I could probably get 405 for 1 rep. And I haven't done that in almost two years (this summer will be two years).

On what bench press?

Do you find two sets with a heavy weight for reps to be all you need? For me 1-2 is plenty. Any more than two and I get diminished returns as in no further hypertrophy and just a longer recovery.

On what bench press?

Do you find two sets with a heavy weight for reps to be all you need? For me 1-2 is plenty. Any more than two and I get diminished returns as in no further hypertrophy and just a longer recovery.

That was flat bench.

Normally I warm up and do what I consider 5 good heavy working sets.

135 x 10 reps, 2 sets
225 x 10 reps, 2 sets
275 x 8 reps, 1 set
315 x 5-10 reps, 5 sets
275 x 10 reps, 1 set

Then onto incline, and maybe pec dec.

But the real working sets are the 315. And the rep range varies on how I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was flat bench.

Normally I warm up and do what I consider 5 good heavy working sets.

135 x 10 reps, 2 sets
225 x 10 reps, 2 sets
275 x 8 reps, 1 set
315 x 5-10 reps, 5 sets
275 x 10 reps, 1 set

Then onto incline, and maybe pec dec.

But the real working sets are the 315. And the rep range varies on how I feel.

Damn you do 5 sets with 315? You must have an insane work capacity. I usually see bigger guys doing 315 for one all out set, but you're like "meh, I'll do 5 straight sets with it". Lol

Damn you do 5 sets with 315? You must have an insane work capacity. I usually see bigger guys doing 315 for one all out set, but you're like "meh, I'll do 5 straight sets with it". Lol

Really isn’t that hard.

But that is the crux of my chest workout. Other sets are warm up prep sets.

Many power lifters do 5 X 5. Common.

I just shoot for the higher rep range.

Obviously this isn’t done natty.

Really isn’t that hard.

But that is the crux of my chest workout. Other sets are warm up prep sets.

Many power lifters do 5 X 5. Common.

I just shoot for the higher rep range.

Obviously this isn’t done natty.

Yeah I suppose you can adapt to a weight if you stay with it long enough. A big powerlifter (600lb raw bencher) showed me 5x5, but he pyramided each set. I personally find 5x5 same weight for all sets to be daunting. I do better warming up to a top end set for Max reps. For me less volume and heavier weight is more enjoyable and seemingly more effective. If I had your strength I would probably be working up to 350-375 for reps. I imagine once you hit 3 plates the risk of injury comes into play so maybe it's wise to take it slow..

Last edited:
Back