• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td thanks

bodybuildinggain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't let my join date or lack of posts fool you, but i been around for a while.

I got an underdosed batch of Test E back in June, and GC replaced it and threw it some extras.

Everything has been legit that ive ordered from them. The TEST E wasn't bunk just a little underdosed from I assume raws.

Shit like that will happen just part of the game were all in

Top notch shop and hospitality.

I now owe GC, my next order i'll throw in an extra 150bucks( not much but it's something ) just dont give me extra shit lol

I owe you now

THANKS

Glad to have you!

Don't let my join date or lack of posts fool you, but i been around for a while.

I got an underdosed batch of Test E back in June, and GC replaced it and threw it some extras.

Everything has been legit that ive ordered from them. The TEST E wasn't bunk just a little underdosed from I assume raws.

Shit like that will happen just part of the game were all in

Top notch shop and hospitality.

I now owe GC, my next order i'll throw in an extra 150bucks( not much but it's something ) just dont give me extra shit lol

I owe you now

THANKS

GC is very personal, a very smart businessman, and has gone wayyy over the top for me. He definitely does things the right way!! Ldog is a hell of a rep as well.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

❤️ Aww shucks

GC is very personal, a very smart businessman, and has gone wayyy over the top for me. He definitely does things the right way!! Ldog is a hell of a rep as well.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back