• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

help blood test for life insurance

bababoey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on test and tren right now and have a blood test coming up. They havent sceduled yet so im guessing i have about two weeks and im on tren ace. I will stop the tren but im only running 250mg test enanthate and dont wanna stop so i can keep going after the blood test.
any advice? anyone had to do anything similair while on gear? do they test for steroids or will my bloods just come up weird plus higher blood pressure? any input would be awesome

no worries there bro, your lipids and cholesterol (hdl) may be an issue. They do not test for steroids. You probably wont get preferred, so you can expect a change(increase) in premium when it goes through. Their reasoning will state blood profile.

I found a majority of life insurance companies do a standardized test and they do measure test and estradiol levels. If they use an ELISA assay they the tren will be read as estradiol so that can cause some complications. Ideally you'd just quit everything for 2 weeks and hopefully test clean. The tren will probably wreak havoc on lipid and liver measurements so you may need more time to get back to acceptable levels though.

This is not good.

The steroids themselves in your blood aren't a problem. It's the side effects they have. As mentioned before, lipids/cholesterol will be an issue, as will a messed up hormone profile. Can you schedule your test for later in the year? Or stop now and wait a month at least if you want to pass with flying colors.

Well got the test sceduled for next friday my last tren shot was sunday so it wont even be two full weeks off and it was a heavy tren cycle 700mg week. To be honest i dont even care. My neighor is a state farm agent and has been bugging me forever to let him sign me up for life insurance. He came over ther other day with al the paper work in hand so i was out fo excuses to keep putting him off. Anyway to be nice i said i would plus i know its a good idea. If he turns me down i honestly dont really care its more something i did to be nice anyway wasnt like i was looking for it at this moment anyway. Time to see how bad that tren was for me though lol

Well got the test sceduled for next friday my last tren shot was sunday so it wont even be two full weeks off and it was a heavy tren cycle 700mg week. To be honest i dont even care. My neighor is a state farm agent and has been bugging me forever to let him sign me up for life insurance. He came over ther other day with al the paper work in hand so i was out fo excuses to keep putting him off. Anyway to be nice i said i would plus i know its a good idea. If he turns me down i honestly dont really care its more something i did to be nice anyway wasnt like i was looking for it at this moment anyway. Time to see how bad that tren was for me though lol
On the bright side, now you're gonna save a lot of money on life insurance!

Back