• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks MA SUPPS

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve prob been through 7-8 bottles of this somatozine and now with the new addition I couldn’t resist, as always thanks Mike. Happy to review these for the board as well! Just so we’re clear I bought these during the recent sale, non sponsor here BUT really want to advocate on behalf of amazing products
ddeba460f646cf8ad9c5b32825c985cb.jpg

That Somatozine is the real deal

I saw these guys spamming my email, assumed they got it here. You take 1 or 2 caps of the mk?

Keep you guys posted how I start responding with the insuligen twice a day. I’m pretty curious how this will pair with the somatozine.

It’s there.

Yeah just found it thanks, im currently taking mk677 from a websote i found and think its severly underdosed or im just getting uae to it ive been on it 3 months now but in the beging i got humgry as fuc and now nothing.i get the liquid version and leave it under my tounge for like 5 mins and it dont even taste as strong as my original supplier. Don't know who to trust with legit mk677 thats in my price range. Might just have to spend more for the guarantee

Yeah just found it thanks, im currently taking mk677 from a websote i found and think its severly underdosed or im just getting uae to it ive been on it 3 months now but in the beging i got humgry as fuc and now nothing.i get the liquid version and leave it under my tounge for like 5 mins and it dont even taste as strong as my original supplier. Don't know who to trust with legit mk677 thats in my price range. Might just have to spend more for the guarantee

The hunger pangs do subside. But with real mk you should be noticeably fuller and way stronger. Mikes is the best, hands down I’ve ever had. He has a 20% code too. Look in his bio or any of the threads he has here.

After a few days of playing with the insuligen both in a pre and post workout sense I look much fuller, very full actually. Towards the end of the day I look a good 10lbs heavier than I did earlier in the day. A lot can be contributed to this, food water etc BUT; I wanted to make mention that my energy is steady throughout the day, abnormally so that it’s very noticeable. I work a very intense job and have periods of udder exhaustion but have very good energy throughout my work day. Will continue to give feedback.

I saw these guys spamming my email, assumed they got it here. You take 1 or 2 caps of the mk?

Spamming your email? Not MA labs...ever! I haven't sent out a single mass email in 6 months...at least. The ONLY emails I've sent are responses to people contacting me. If anything, I need to send more emails, as I have customers contacting me asking why I never notify them (via email) about my sales. Spamming? No way. I've probably sent less emails than any company in the whole industry...like 2-3 since I got into the business years ago!

Back