• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Help with order, possibly seized

SaggyG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an order from the old warehouse that has been stuck in customs since 1/28/2019. I have never had an order sit for more than a week or so so I don't know if this is generally typical for others. I haven't received a seizure notice either. I have contacted you guys through the contact form on the website twice with no replies but I don't know if this has been shutdown with the transfer. I sent a wickr to frankph but can't confirm if that is still a good contact method or not. Just looking for help on where to go to inquire about this. I have never had any other problems with you guys as far as anything, products, shipping, contact all great so hoping this is just a transferring to a new warehouse issue. Please let me know how to get you my order number so we can figure this out.
Thanks!

I have an order from the old warehouse that has been stuck in customs since 1/28/2019. I have never had an order sit for more than a week or so so I don't know if this is generally typical for others. I haven't received a seizure notice either. I have contacted you guys through the contact form on the website twice with no replies but I don't know if this has been shutdown with the transfer. I sent a wickr to frankph but can't confirm if that is still a good contact method or not. Just looking for help on where to go to inquire about this. I have never had any other problems with you guys as far as anything, products, shipping, contact all great so hoping this is just a transferring to a new warehouse issue. Please let me know how to get you my order number so we can figure this out.
Thanks!

Hi, if you need help - write to me, I will do my best to help.

Thanks!
BTW, I sent you a private message about this^ last night

Thanks!

The "contact us" on the website is the best for order related issues.
But make sure to check your email spam folder as the reply often gets folder as spam by the email program.

I have twice with no response. I thought it was possible that it was shut down with the rest of the site, that's why I'm here. I'll contact anyone any way they would like me to 😁.

For safety reasons I would assume anything sitting that long there was being inspected/tested. I would plan accordingly.

You should have received a letter if it was seized. I just did and mine was only in customs for 10 days so far.

You should have received a letter if it was seized. I just did and mine was only in customs for 10 days so far.
But it doesn't always work that way. When my pack was seized, I didn't receive a seizure letter from customs until 8 weeks afterwards

But it doesn't always work that way. When my pack was seized, I didn't receive a seizure letter from customs until 8 weeks afterwards

^ This. If you think it took them a long time to sit on your package, it takes even longer to get the letter.

Sent it again. It wasn't in my sent items but the messages to others were so not sure what happened with that, my fault I'll assume.

Now the message has come, I will check the information on the order.

Get Shredded!
Just got my USPS informed daily digest email and in it there is a letter from us customs and border patrol, sooooo I'm guessing that's the one I'm waiting for, we'll see when the mailman gets here..

Last edited:
I too am waiting on shipment. Been nearly a month and my order is still sitting on the East Coast. Has yet to start making a move to the West Coast. Not sure if I am really digging this change to EU warehouse. China I always had my order at my door at about the 10 day mark. First order out of EU and it’s going on a month with a long ways to go still.

Just got my USPS informed daily digest email and in it there is a letter from us customs and border patrol, sooooo I'm guessing that's the one I'm waiting for, we'll see when the mailman gets here..
That's the letter, they snagged it. Now I have to figure out how to notify PH as I have yet to receive anything other than we'll check on it. Don't know where this one will ship from as the china warehouse is shut down apparently now? I thought the move to EU was speed and 0 seisure rate, just need to quit being a cheap ass and order from US.

, just need to quit being a cheap ass and order from US.
Yep. That's how I look at it. I decided last year that ordering from overseas just isn't worth the discount you get. I'll gladly pay a little extra to avoid packs going through U.S. customs. Now I only order meds from overseas that are NOT controlled substances. For instance, I just ordered some T3 thyroid from a couple overseas places, and geptor too. I'll also order antibiotics or anti-E's too. I doubt very much that stuff will get seized and even if it does, the letter would never say that it was seized because it's a "controlled substance" since those things are NOT. So in that case I wouldn't worry about LE. But AAS I get local only. That's it.

There's one place on here that has a heavy advertising campaign. But despite their huge advertising efforts here, (and on other boards too) they never have very many things to offer locally. So they no longer get my biz on AAS. Instead, I'll use Basicstero and other sources that offer local

just need to quit being a cheap ass and order from US.

I agree, I never had any problems from China, was always prompt speedy shipping and never had any seizures very first order from EU and I am less then a week away from hitting the 30 day mark and my package sat in New York for 6 days and could of went anywhere (almost anywhere) and been working it’s way closer to me as I live on the west coast and it managed to actually travel even further away from me by going to Stamford Connecticut where it has been sitting since Feb 26th. Definitely will not be going through EU warehouse anymore. Just isn’t worth the small discount.

Same issue. Ordered been sitting at the US custom for two weeks almost. I am guessing its seized.

Damn man this has been happening WAYYYY too much. I’ve never had a problem ordering overseas and as of late had 2 plucked ( different sponsors) and have been hearing stories almost daily. I guess big brother tightened up and it’s time to shop close to home exclusively

Damn man this has been happening WAYYYY too much. I’ve never had a problem ordering overseas and as of late had 2 plucked ( different sponsors) and have been hearing stories almost daily. I guess big brother tightened up and it’s time to shop close to home exclusively

EU normal airmail is still strong IMO, China.. not so much anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so much great stuff in our backyard, i don't know why people keep taking the customs gamble

damn man this has been happening wayyyy too much. I’ve never had a problem ordering overseas and as of late had 2 plucked ( different sponsors) and have been hearing stories almost daily. I guess big brother tightened up and it’s time to shop close to home exclusively
x3

Back