• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Td !

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a few things from Alan .

Awesome customer service and fast shipping.

Ill post pics later

This time i Just got a few vials of ZPHC test P and tren A .

Rd 2 will include oil inj winstrol , bayer proviron and Dyazide ;)

My 2 vials of Zphc Tren A 100mg are crashed.

Alan advised me to put them on microwave a few times and i got them back in solution ,but they crashed again this morning.

My 2 vials of Zphc Tren A 100mg are crashed.

Alan advised me to put them on microwave a few times and i got them back in solution ,but they crashed again this morning.
Well that sucks, especially since they crashed again right away After heating them up. If I know adhome and DG like I think, surely they will make this right. Just don't inject that stuff if it is crashing that fast after getting it back into solution.

Well that sucks, especially since they crashed again right away After heating them up. If I know adhome and DG like I think, surely they will make this right. Just don't inject that stuff if it is crashing that fast after getting it back into solution.

Yeah im not pinning it.

Ill keep you guys updated on what Alan decides to do...

So , this is how the Tren A 100mg arrived

After talking to Alan , he advised me to put them on microwave for 30sec intervals 3-4 times til they go back to solution. They went back to solution for a few hours and now they look worst. Sandy and theres a yellow film inside vial

IML Gear Cream!
So it just keeps crashing right after you heat it up again?

Yup, he says i can pin it just fine. It wont crash on my body because of my bodys temperature.

I aint pinning this crashed Tren , he claims its overdosed and thats whys its crashing...

Wait, so he won't send replacements? He can't really expect you to pin that after seeing it keep crashing, and the condition it visually looks like?

Adhome is helping me solve this issue, but there hasnt been a discussion about replacements.

Ill deff keep everyone posted

He received ZPHC Trenbolone.

People who seen HPLC test results of ZPHC Trenbolones know that their Trenbolones are overdosed. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended + 25 degrees Celcium ( 77 degrees Fahrenheit).

The middle temperature In the state from where product was sent this week is - 5 degrees celcium ( 23 degrees Fahrenheit)

So this is no wonder why this Trenbolones start to crash ( crystallization)

When this customer wrote that his Trenbolones are cloudy , I replied him in good manner what he should do (heat Trenbolone using microwave 30-35 seconds 900w), explained him that he have nothing to worry, I even sent him the link to the official Pfizer website ( Pfizer Testoviron can be crashed too)

This happen even with product of pharma grade giant as Pfizer. https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

When he had heated this Trenbolone in microwave, the problem was solved, and his Trenbolone became a clear (took 3 times at 35 secs per vial using microwave)

But in the morning he emailed me that his Trenbolones again are cloudy. And he store all his gear in his closet. 65 degrees.

When I asked him to heat his Trenbolone again and do this procedure a little bit more seconds, he emailed - " I dont want to pin it and have it crash on my muscle. Can you just replace them? Its only 2 vials"

When I tried to explain that his body has much higher temperature that 65 degrees Fahrenheit, and this Trenbolone will not crash in his muscle, he wrote me that he will write a bad reviews on the forums when he is.

Also I emailed him a couple of times - should I replace this Trenbolone for another that can be crashed too, because of the weather, but he again replied me that he will post a bad reviews.

And when I asked him - will he resend his Trenbolones to the address that I will give ?

He wrote me - " Im not sending it across state lines , thats a federal charge"

When a replace, this should not mean to send another 2 vials of Trenbolones for free.

What is this absurdity? He cannot send trenbolone citing the law of his state. I wonder if his state's law allows to get trenbolone? :)

It seems that for this person it is normal to blackmail people, extort free goods for not writing a bad reviews. I can assume that for most of the good reviews that he writes, he gets a freebie...
I have never give freebie for reviews.

And I hate blackmailers. So I should notify all people about this situation.

Last edited:
Alan , i dont want or need to scam you man, i just need the product i paid top dollar for to be usable.
Its only 2 vials of Tren A , i did follow your instructions to reHeat it and they crash again . I have done this process 3 or 4 times by now.

And of course i will not send them back to you, for your and my security.

I guess im SOL

Wow this is completely crazy. GGG is good people and if he was a known scammer he would have been banned so that comment is not accurate. Second off who in their right mind would pin crashed gear? After heating it if it’s crashing again that quick it WILL crash inside the muscle and cause extrem pip. Imo these products should definitely be replaced and for a big company like drugsgear to not take care of the customer in a situation like this is shocking. And also anyone in their right mind would not send a product back that’s a much bigger charge opposed to receiving something.

Wow this is completely crazy. GGG is good people and if he was a known scammer he would have been banned so that comment is not accurate. Second off who in their right mind would pin crashed gear? After heating it if it’s crashing again that quick it WILL crash inside the muscle and cause extrem pip. Imo these products should definitely be replaced and for a big company like drugsgear to not take care of the customer in a situation like this is shocking. And also anyone in their right mind would not send a product back that’s a much bigger charge opposed to receiving something.

Thanks brother,
im still waiting to hear from adhome about a final resolution.

Ill keep you guys posted

People who seen HPLC test results of ZPHC Trenbolones know that their Trenbolones are overdosed. The high concentrations of active ingredient makes the product very susceptible to crystallization when exposed to temperatures lower than the ranges recommended + 25 degrees Celcium ( 77 degrees Fahrenheit).

The middle temperature In the state from where product was sent this week is - 5 degrees celcium ( 23 degrees Fahrenheit)

When this customer wrote that his Trenbolones are cloudy , I replied him in good manner what he should do (heat Trenbolone using microwave 30-35 seconds 900w), explained him that he have nothing to worry, I even sent him the link to the official Pfizer website ( Pfizer Testoviron can be crashed too)

This happen even with product of pharma grade giant as Pfizer. https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

When he had heated this Trenbolone in microwave, the problem was solved, and his Trenbolone became a clear (took 3 times at 35 secs per vial using microwave)

But in the morning he emailed me that his Trenbolones again are cloudy. And he store all his gear in his closet. 65 degrees.

When I asked him to heat his Trenbolone again and do this procedure a little bit more seconds, he emailed - " I dont want to pin it and have it crash on my muscle. Can you just replace them? Its only 2 vials"

When I tried to explain that his body has much higher temperature that 65 degrees Fahrenheit, and this Trenbolone will not crash in his muscle, he wrote me that he will write a bad reviews on the forums when he is.

Also I emailed him a couple of times - should I replace this Trenbolone for another that can be crashed too, because of the weather, but he again replied me that he will post a bad reviews.

And when I asked him - will he resend his Trenbolones to the address that I will give ?

When a replace, this should not mean to send another 2 vials of Trenbolones for free.

What is this absurdity? He cannot send trenbolone citing the law of his state. I wonder if his state's law allows to get trenbolone? :)

It seems that for this person it is normal to blackmail people, extort free goods for not writing a bad reviews. I can assume that for most of the good reviews that he writes, he gets a freebie...

I know this member very well.

He's not trying to scam you.

He's not willing to put his personal security at risk by sending these out which is in fact a federal crime.

He's tried to reconstitute the gear and it keeps crashing. It's not his fault. I've even given him things to try to get it to go back into suspension. It's not working.

I hope this gets resolved. A great member and a great sponsor are both involved.

I would like to get replacements or store credit for the same ammount.

I dont think im asking for too much .

Still waiting to hear from Adhome or Alan

Stop making a FUD.

It will not crash in the muscles.

In this case If it could be possible Pfizer manufacturer would pay attention to all users - do not use crashed Testosterone! https://www.pfizer.com/files/products/Depo-Testosterone_USI729509-02A.pdf

Can you explain me the difference between Crashed Trenbolone and crashed Testosterone?

There is no difference like the difference between freezed water and freezed Cola.

You just need to heat it.

Why another customers don't have same problems with their Tren after heated in microwave?

I can assume that his microwave don't have enough power, thats is why his Tren became cloudy again.

He just need to heat it a little more seconds, maybe 50-55 seconds and everything will be fine.
I will not put people’s health at risk.
This winter I sold a lot of vials from this batch of Trenbolone.
And only this customer was not able to heat it to the clean condition, this is a completely strange.

Perhaps his microwave doesn't have enough power?

Get Shredded!
Why are all saying that I called him a SCAMMER?

Read carefully my previous messages, I just suggested that he was a blackmailer. I never called him a scammer.

This is the first time when the customer is afraid of sending gear hiding behind the law violation, but he doesn't worried about violating law by receiving the gear. Where is logics??

Moreover he can use fake sender info, also I never named the state to send, I can give him an address in his state.

I know this member very well.

He's not trying to scam you.

He's not willing to put his personal security at risk by sending these out which is in fact a federal crime.

He's tried to reconstitute the gear and it keeps crashing. It's not his fault. I've even given him things to try to get it to go back into suspension. It's not working.

I hope this gets resolved. A great member and a great sponsor are both involved.

Bro, Your problem will be solved, but please try one more time to heat vials in microwave. Maybe you need to heat vials 50-55 seconds.
This worked for all.

Sincerely, Alan

I would like to get replacements or store credit for the same ammount.

I dont think im asking for too much .

Still waiting to hear from Adhome or Alan

Read carefully my previous messages, I just suggested that he was a blackmailer. I never called him a scammer.

This is the first time when the customer is afraid of sending gear hiding behind the law violation, but he doesn't worried about violating law by receiving the gear. Where is logics??

Moreover he can use fake sender info, also I never named the state to send, I can give him an address in his state.

what would you call someone who you claim try’s to extort free gear and black mail? That would be a scammer. I have never in my life cane across a source that has asked a customer to send a product back to getnit replaced also that’s just crazy once again it’s a big difference between receiving and send aas across state lines.

GGG is a very good person and well respected. Any company calling him anything otherwise is wrong, wrong , wrong. Getting this much hassle from a professional company is the a huge red flag for new consumers. FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the bottom paragraph in the first post you talk him blackmailing and posting negative reviews unless he's given free gear. That would be considered scamming.

what would you call someone who you claim try’s to extort free gear and black mail? That would be a scammer. I have never in my life cane across a source that has asked a customer to send a product back to getnit replaced also that’s just crazy once again it’s a big difference between receiving and send aas across state lines.

I had sent back gear to a sponsor in the past. Don't know if any of you remember musclebear awhile back. He had a reseller to. It was what seemed to me counterfeit norma hellas deca and some sustanon amps. I sent them to an address he gave me and he sent me replacements. No problem!

Do you have to get involved in all disputes?

Your worse than a busybody old lady getting into everyone else's business.

Why dont you give it a rest?

Do you have to get involved in all disputes?

Your worse than a busybody old lady getting into everyone else's business.

Why dont you give it a rest?
do you really have to follow and comment on every thread that I do? You have some weird obsession with me and it’s kinda creepy

This is being taken care of so all involved are satisfied.

Back