• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hmg

rd4in98

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know alot of us have been asking about HMG and how it compares to HCG, well I grabbed some and going to start on it today since I have been trying to get my fiance prego for about 6 months now and no dice, I already have a 7yr old daughter and when she was concieved I was doing alot more AAS than I am now... I think it is timing and God telling me not now but when do I ever listen... I will let everyone know how it goes, going to start off with 75units a day from what I have been reading.... Wish me luck..

Attachments

• 20130409_092542.jpg
    20130409_092542.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 31
I know alot of us have been asking about HMG and how it compares to HCG, well I grabbed some and going to start on it today since I have been trying to get my fiance prego for about 6 months now and no dice, I already have a 7yr old daughter and when she was concieved I was doing alot more AAS than I am now... I think it is timing and God telling me not now but when do I ever listen... I will let everyone know how it goes, going to start off with 75units a day from what I have been reading.... Wish me luck..
The reason is because AAS HPTA damage accumulates over time. Good luck bro.

Yeah, got the wife pregnant. Started TRT, but without HCG. Lost the baby. Added my own HCG. No luck yet. I'll be following.

The reason is because AAS HPTA damage accumulates over time. Good luck bro.

Ya I know overtime its harder, but back in the day I never did any PCT and I was doing stacks on stacks of AAS and bam had my first child, I am 17 yrs into doing AAS so If I was to be completley shut down I would of been before my first child...I think alot of it is timing, your partner and mother nature and AAS...so we will see how good HMG is and cross our fingers...

Sad when you have good people trying to bring a new baby into the world and into a good family "and can't" ... then you have the wellfare abusers having kids every year just so they can get more money from the govt... thats a whole other topic of discussion

Last edited:
Ya I know overtime its harder, but back in the day I never did any PCT and I was doing stacks on stacks of AAS and bam had my first child, I am 17 yrs into doing AAS so If I was to be completley shut down I would of been before my first child...I think alot of it is timing, your partner and mother nature and AAS...so we will see how good HMG is and cross our fingers...

Sad when you have good people trying to bring a new baby into the world and into a good family "and can't" ... then you have the wellfare abusers having kids every year just so they can get more money from the govt... thats a whole other topic of discussion

Ive been trying for 5 years now. No luck. Yeah and it really sucks seeing others having kids on your and my dollar.

On Test and HGH, girlfriend was told she could never have another kid after her first 13 years ago.

We fucked ONCE without a condom, she even used the Plan B pill the next day.

And well now she is pregnant. At this stage we are most likely not keeping the child, due to certain health concerns, but yea...I am so shut down my nuts look like raisins, and I have slept with a number of girlfriends with no wrap over the years. Some how this one ends up pregnant.

I hear ya! It's a real problem where I'm from. I'ts like a disease where it is taught from looser parents to their kids, then the kids have kids at 13, go on welfare and the whole cycle starts over again. So for every child of a hard working parent there are a 100 welfare kids. The system is fucked!

Sub'd. hopefully will have a baby towards the end of the year..god willing. good luck bro i hope it works and let us know.

thanks brothers, would like to give my daughter a lil brother and tat him up and give him a lil deca juice in his bottle.. lol jk... but already a few days in with the HMG and my balls feel great and lets say volcanic eruption...hopefully god will bless me with a lil boy so he can be juiced like his daddy.. :)

Best of luck to you Bro. I'm a TRT'er at 27 and I'd still love to have my own child. I'll be tuning in, thanks for posting this up man.

Best of luck to you Bro. I'm a TRT'er at 27 and I'd still love to have my own child.

Same boat man. TRT is great for quality of life, I just hope I can have kids. I got her pregnant before TRT last year but we lost the baby...

Maybe god isn't saying not now. Maybe the issue is that you're doing anabolic steroids that shut you down. It's probably more likely that god is telling you to discontinue steroid usage.

Just seems like if you're doing drugs that are known to make it hard or impossible to have a kid, but you want a kid, you should stop the drugs.

You got lucky once. This time, your luck has changed. Everyone knows a side of steroid usage is low sperm count. It would make sense to address this by discontinuing the use of steroids.

I'm not bashing you. I am on cycle right now.

So the 7 or so close friends who all have had kids some multiple kids and been on AAS for over a decade all got lucky? Maybe my friend you should research a little bit more into AAS before saying "its luck" to conceive a child while on AAS...if taken the right measures and right ingredients you can very well easily have a kid while on cycle obv it varies from each person since everyones body chemistry is different... I did not do this before I jumped on my last cycle since it was not a topic of discussion with my fiance and I until a few months ago...

Why not just do the simplest thing to increase your chances and just quit using? This is what a doctor would tell you. It seems to be the most logical and simpler measure to achieve your goal.

This is a thread about HMG and affects on a male and getting a woman prego since alot of members are curious and have been asking about HMG... stop spamming this thread...no shit i could just stop AAS I have been using AAS for 17yrs I know enough I hope about it... don't need someone coming on here and stating the obvious..

read all previous post, you have all members being supportive and curious, then you get that "one guy" ... yes you

Get Shredded!
Even if he quit all together and went to doctor, the doc. will still put him on "test" and HCG....that's what they did to me many times...so either test AAS will be involved...so quitting all together will do nothing...

Why would a doctor put him on testosterone? After every cycle I've done, I've talked with my doctor and had bloodwork and have never been told to go back on test.

I don't see the need to trash each other on here with insults. It's bad form. We are all looking out for one another. You want to get a girl prego and I'm looking out for ya when I suggest going off cycle and letting your boys do their thing how they were intended. Never meant for this to get heated- take care and good luck.

When you come off cycle and go to your doctor, he will do bloods and put you on TRT if you are old enough this is not 100% but there is a good chance he will recommend it , how do I know? maybe I have been there before... and it all depends on what you tell your doctor, if you are trying to have a kid he will recommend hcg/hmg/clomid... if you have low test and feel depressed, no energy he will recommend TRT... again I am close to my doctor and has been in the family for 40 years...

Last edited:
Either way* test....

Not true. For fertility treatment thru a true fertility doctor will have you stop test altogether. You then would be on a clomid/hcg/hmg type treatment. Im currently doing this now. I also have labs to show my fsh lh has been improving as treatment continues

That makes sense. My thoughts are he may be fine w proper pct and recovery time. I don't know though. I'm only 30 and after every pct, my natural t levels have bounced back to the 600 range.

I guess being older may have more implications.

Back