• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello again

Pony

is hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been away from these forums for a few years. I was heavily into IMF years ago, right before ASF was started and haven't really been active since the change over. I'm 37 now and looking to get back into the routine of going to the gym a few days a week. I seem to have fallen out of love with it. A few years back I would up moving to Texas and gained a bunch of weight. Now I'm back in NYC doing my active job and with some vitamins, cleanses and dietary changes, I've managed to drop a size last year without much effort. This year I'd like to bring this into high gear and lose the last two sizes I need to get back to where I was. Will probably start running some GH for anti-aging and some weight loss benefits down the road. Right now the workouts that interest me are more circuit style, shorter duration but brutal. My joints have given in to arthritis these past few years and I'm unable to do a lot of the hiit I was doing before... Cycling and rowing are still good. I'll probably start a log when im in the habit of going to the gym again. I'm glad to be here and looking forward to interacting with you guys again. Any suggestions/advice is always welcomed. I'm always looking for fun new workouts to keep me interested. Thanks for reading!!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Welcome back

Welcome back.....................................

Back