• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**Gear church 1 yr review**

Mrwhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok first off... I will have to say w out a doubt . This team is the best in the buissness!!! Any prob I have had, has been takin care of.. if had DHB that has crashed. W out even sending GEAR CHURCH pic of it .. he already had a couple replacement ones in the mail for me. ( An let me say his DHB is the truth!)

Second... We had a few communication probs w our emails not goin through or attachment not being sent. All I had to do was get on here an message IDOG an he got right in touch with GEAR CHURCH an prob was fixed almost immediately!! Not even joking about how fast that it was handled.

Last ...there was a couple times when I sent to much $ for what I ordered cause my price sheet was out of date.. or like $5 short.. didn't even think twice about telling me I sent to much or made sure I sent the right amount. Even though it wasn't in his favor. ANYONE ELSE WOULD OF NOT SAID A WORD ABOUT IT AN JUS TOOK THE $$

An anyone thinking that they gave me sum free shit to say all this... Then u don't know what they are about.. been through a lot of diff places until I found GEAR CHURCH.. THIS PLACE IS DEFINITELY MY HOME!! 10/10

Much respect bro💪

QUOTE=Mrwhite;1485066]Ok first off... I will have to say w out a doubt . This team is the best in the buissness!!! Any prob I have had, has been takin care of.. if had DHB that has crashed. W out even sending GEAR CHURCH pic of it .. he already had a couple replacement ones in the mail for me. ( An let me say his DHB is the truth!)

Second... We had a few communication probs w our emails not goin through or attachment not being sent. All I had to do was get on here an message IDOG an he got right in touch with GEAR CHURCH an prob was fixed almost immediately!! Not even joking about how fast that it was handled.

Last ...there was a couple times when I sent to much $ for what I ordered cause my price sheet was out of date.. or like $5 short.. didn't even think twice about telling me I sent to much or made sure I sent the right amount. Even though it wasn't in his favor. ANYONE ELSE WOULD OF NOT SAID A WORD ABOUT IT AN JUS TOOK THE $$

An anyone thinking that they gave me sum free shit to say all this... Then u don't know what they are about.. been through a lot of diff places until I found GEAR CHURCH.. THIS PLACE IS DEFINITELY MY HOME!! 10/10[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro💪

QUOTE=jody23;1485073]GC is top notch![/QUOTE]

Back