• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iron man hgh

OOT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone hear of this website...it looks legit and says their humatrope comes with the pen and needles?..trying to get a second opinion before I waste my income tax return on junk...lol

Never heard of it. It's also doubtful whether you will ever be able to determine that your humatrope is fake or real, even after receiving it.

I may know a really good chinese substitute thats proven 100percent out of numerous tests.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

anyone hear of this website...it looks legit and says their humatrope comes with the pen and needles?..trying to get a second opinion before I waste my income tax return on junk...lol

Why not use a sponsor here?

Bones

Just made 1st order from Ace. Very easy, good reviews,good communication. Id agree about using ASF sponsors. Takes the guess work outta it. My 2cents.

Back