• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hair loss meds?

Phillykev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wats up everyone, im bout to go on a run and worried about my dht levels cause will be taking proviron. Not at any crazy dose or anything only 25 to 50 mg. So ive been reading up on some natural vitamins and also on finastride. Anyone got any recommendations on this? I have a okay head of hair not like crazy thick but no bold spots just alittle receding hairline and some grays so far. So all together will be useing the proviron, teset e 400mg/wk, deca 400mg/wk , eq 400 mg /wk so thats a decent amount of oils and I'd rather be safe then sorry. Also has anyone ever tried tge dht clblocker shampoos to any success? Thanks in advance guys

I use Nizoral shampoo from Walmart which helps when I'm off or on HRT but not strong enough for any kind of test dose above and beyond HRT amount. I would lower the test to 1ml, the EQ and deca aren't very androgenic so you should be fine especially if you take finasteride.

I use Nizoral shampoo from Walmart which helps when I'm off or on HRT but not strong enough for any kind of test dose above and beyond HRT amount. I would lower the test to 1ml, the EQ and deca aren't very androgenic so you should be fine especially if you take finasteride.

Yea thanks for the input, i was thinking bout lowering the test cause i read somewhere that if u run proviron that u could get away with little to no test at all with deca but since I'm not running a high amount of proviron i figured id throw some in there.

Back