PDA

View Full Version : Serious issues with my order

maddoger
02-19-2019, 09:24 PM
I placed an order in the beginning of Dec 2018. Received only half of it and since then I'm trying to find a solution with Alan. His response rate is super slow, once email in a couple weeks, and once on 4-5 emails from me. I'm not sure what's the reason for such a poor customer service. The package never left the original country. I was hoping to avoid posting to this forum about the issues, hopefully this post will get attention.

hupharma
02-20-2019, 01:30 AM
I placed an order in the beginning of Dec 2018. Received only half of it and since then I'm trying to find a solution with Alan. His response rate is super slow, once email in a couple weeks, and once on 4-5 emails from me. I'm not sure what's the reason for such a poor customer service. The package never left the original country. I was hoping to avoid posting to this forum about the issues, hopefully this post will get attention.

It was Chinese new year holidays. Please email or wickr me your order details, i will take care you.

maddoger
02-20-2019, 05:48 PM
Alan issued a refund . Thanks !

Chrisptrt
02-23-2019, 08:11 PM
It was Chinese new year holidays. Please email or wickr me your order details, i will take care you.Alan I know you're a good dude , but he ordered in December and it's now mid/February and received only half his items ... Chinese New year was only a couple of weeks so I don't understand how that can be played into this.
I'm not insulting you as you haven't done wrong by me but C'mon bro.
When I ordered from you it took over a month and that was way before Chinese New year.
I hope things get better and move smoother for you .

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Jaylaw84
03-02-2019, 06:57 PM
I was seriously in need or ordering, but reading these order issues concern me. Damn...thought all was good

hupharma
03-03-2019, 01:18 AM
Alan I know you're a good dude , but he ordered in December and it's now mid/February and received only half his items ... Chinese New year was only a couple of weeks so I don't understand how that can be played into this.
I'm not insulting you as you haven't done wrong by me but C'mon bro.
When I ordered from you it took over a month and that was way before Chinese New year.
I hope things get better and move smoother for you .

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

He ordered a product which we don't carry now, the product was banned in China. We did ship the whole order in 2 packages, one package delivered, the other package kept in China customs. We were trying to solve this asap but Chinese new year holiday came, we got no further update from shipping agent after holiday and then sent 50% refund. I know it took a bit long time but we are doing the best to take care customers.

maddoger
03-03-2019, 06:34 AM
He ordered a product which we don't carry now, the product was banned in China. We did ship the whole order in 2 packages, one package delivered, the other package kept in China customs. We were trying to solve this asap but Chinese new year holiday came, we got no further update from shipping agent after holiday and then sent 50% refund. I know it took a bit long time but we are doing the best to take care customers.
One thing that you didn’t mention that most of my messages were ignored. Almost nothing was done until I posted here. If I wouldn’t be a part of this forum I’d simply loose my money. Overall customer service was horrible, but you guys can fix that within a day and everyone will be happy.
Also, you forgot to mention, Alan said he reshipped the second package even though you ran out of the produxt and it became prohibited in China. The new tracking number was never recognized by any carrier, which means it was never exist. After that he ignored my messaged for a 2-3 weeks, until I posted here.