• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Recommendations/tips with back

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After my workouts, and even the next day my back has been killing me lately. I stretch it really well before and after. Even when I do exercises where my back is not being worked much its rough.

Heating patches (Caspian) I believe is the brand, & you can only get them at walgreens are amazing, Best product available for pain that most don't know about. I ice after that. This helps yet it is still ruthless. Do you guys have any tips, or recommendations I may try? Would really appreciate some advice

I'm addicted to foam rollers. They are a godsend, for me anyway.

LyDo the foam rollers help you stretch it out, as well as strengthen it?

The Capsaicin hot patches from walgeens are the same for me. A Lot of people aren't man enough to handle the best though. They make a lotion version of it, yet its too hard to apply properly aside from the hands & feet. It's like fire ants if you out 1 nano gram too much. Strongly suggest you guys with pain in various areas to try them. It's nothing like a icy hot pack, its 20x better. Cut one up & place it the various areas, or if u put it on lower back it will creep up to the mid. Grab 1 on top & bottom, some aren't as fresh.

Apologies, feel like I'm selling them for a living. Just hard to come by great products like this

Thanks for the tip. Are those floating ones for the pool the same thing essentially?

I always stretch before and after my workouts. You going too heavy and not keeping proper form?

This is a muscle pain I'm guessing (not a joint/tendon/bone pain)?

I go hard when I work out, but it happens when I am not working out as well. Always use good form as well. Today for example I was just out walking the dog. A plastic bag was rolling down the street (people that litter are a pet peeve of mine) their was so more trash in one area so I picked up because it's the right thing to do. While picking up the last piece the lower half of my back just went out. Top half of my back felt normal, but below the mid section felt like their was nothing supporting it. It was a very strange and painful experience, Scary to be honest. Especially on happening on something as easy as that. I hadn't done my workout before, took the day off from the gym due to that,

It felt like a combination of muscle and bone. Believe I should go to the doctor, but wanted to hear what you guys had to say. Been surprised at how smart all of you are, Every other message board I've been on has been the complete opposite.

Really appreciate all the help gentlemen

Go to the chiropractor and tell them whats going on and they will adjust you. I was having really bad pain in my lower back and ever since i went which was 2 weeks ago i feel like i have a new back no more pain or anything. Helped me out a lot. Even when i lift now i dont have pain. Wish you the best of luck brother.

21, I will have to check and see if my insurance covers chiropractors, but I'm sure it does. Didn't even think of that, but went a few years back. The feeling like you have a new back is no exaggeration

Thanks

Back