• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Been a while ... starting prep

mrgreen376

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hope everyone is doing great. It’s been a little bit since I’ve been on here have had some things going on in the personal life but it’s that time of year to start getting ready for shows again. I know I’ve got the best at my backing in GC. If anyone has any questions I’d be happy to answer

Missed you bro! Have you been able to work out over the last few months? Great to see you back

Hope everyone is doing great. It’s been a little bit since I’ve been on here have had some things going on in the personal life but it’s that time of year to start getting ready for shows again. I know I’ve got the best at my backing in GC. If anyone has any questions I’d be happy to answer

Welcome back and good to see the show on the road!

Welcome back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yea I’ve been working out for sure , right now I’m about 233 at a pretty lean starting point all things considered. Ab lines showing , some vascularity in biceps , some quad cuts so should be a good starting point. Leaner starting point than last year which should make for an easier cut and come in really tight this year

Good deal!

Yea I’ve been working out for sure , right now I’m about 233 at a pretty lean starting point all things considered. Ab lines showing , some vascularity in biceps , some quad cuts so should be a good starting point. Leaner starting point than last year which should make for an easier cut and come in really tight this year

Will be following. I m fascinated with the intense determination, motivation and discipline that is needed . Will you be posting pics ?

I will closer to the show for sure

Enjoying some clen cramps this week abs locked up at dinner tonight haha had to stand up and stretch and chug water for about 10 minutes lol the joys of starting a cut and getting the body acclimated

Does not sound like fun😢

I will closer to the show for sure

Enjoying some clen cramps this week abs locked up at dinner tonight haha had to stand up and stretch and chug water for about 10 minutes lol the joys of starting a cut and getting the body acclimated

I’m cramp prone it happens , GC Clen is legit that’s for sure as is everything of course

Yea I do , mid June so right at about 16-17 weeks out currently

Here we are a little over 16 weeks out back Day was today , lats are hanging nicely

Attachments

• 0C206271-1E04-4882-B5CF-458610903B0E.jpeg
    0C206271-1E04-4882-B5CF-458610903B0E.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 67
Looking thick Mr. Green Giant! Your likeness should been on the cans and bags of Green Giant veggies lol.

Lol I don’t eat enough veggies need to get more in my diet for sure

Lol I don’t eat enough veggies need to get more in my diet for sure

I love green veggies like broccoli, lettuce and green beans.

Don’t forget coaching services offered for competitors or non competitors , diets , supplementation, gear, and training recommendations.

Specials for GC customers. Won’t find a better deal or more value , not trying to get rich off of anyone here

Well said bro. This is a great opportunity for our community!

Don’t forget coaching services offered for competitors or non competitors , diets , supplementation, gear, and training recommendations.

Specials for GC customers. Won’t find a better deal or more value , not trying to get rich off of anyone here

Get Shredded!
15 weeks out

Attachments

• 4C2D0DE8-5DCD-476C-AE60-DF665A1118CB.jpeg
    4C2D0DE8-5DCD-476C-AE60-DF665A1118CB.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 7906CCC8-736C-40D8-A153-762EBC56546D.jpeg
    7906CCC8-736C-40D8-A153-762EBC56546D.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 60
Straight Savage! Looking thick AF.. what's your current height/weight? I find show prep fascinating how you guys transform..

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Currently in morning about 227 5’10

Prep is fun to see how the body changes each week you can’t tell in the day to day much but it’s fun taking progress photos and seeing the progress made each week

Currently in morning about 227 5’10

Prep is fun to see how the body changes each week you can’t tell in the day to day much but it’s fun taking progress photos and seeing the progress made each week
I would have guessed 20 pounds more. That's weird.

Bodybuilding is an illusion that’s for sure. Don’t chase the scale rather the look , as I lean out I constantly hear that I look bigger , it’s part of the game. But glad I look bigger that means I’ve got some good muscle tissue going. Still want to bring these legs up some more these last 16 weeks

Back