• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Launch Blend

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excited to try me some launch blend. I was told to inject straight into the testicles for best absorption. Thoughts?

Last edited:
👍👍👍👍 enjoy...remember its gotta be a 20g 1.5" pin to get the full effect... Ive heard straight up the piss hole with a 20g works great too...Keep us posted on any PIP

You will love it. 18g 1 1/2 into the quad....guaranteed to get you rocking.💪

Perhaps administering an entire vial rectally would be more beneficial. Perhaps

I’ve been on it for about 5 weeks and loving it. Your going about your injections wrong tho always an 18g 1.5in needle and either directly into the pee hole or whatever your dose is half into each nut

Oh fuck yeah bro, I’m gonna try this when I get home. Will post pic progress. Thanks for the pro tips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL @ this thread...Gunrack's one witty ass mofo!

I always have my wife shoot me with my harpoon fishing gun from across the room right in to the glute with tranquilizer spear. Just replace tranq with launch blend. Full absorption but pip is insane! Well worth it though!!

Maybe try this

giphy.gif

Bros sorry I’m too poor for that top notch shit you got but I used this instead. I gotta work with what I got, for real. It didn’t hurt as bad as the gyno from last cycle tho so its whatever.

8b416891a2d519450ce566511adb1c2f.gif

Bros sorry I’m too poor for that top notch shit you got but I used this instead. I gotta work with what I got, for real. It didn’t hurt as bad as the gyno from last cycle tho so its whatever.

Bahahaha!

Lol...I see we have a comedian up in here!

I always have my wife shoot me with my harpoon fishing gun from across the room right in to the glute with tranquilizer spear. Just replace tranq with launch blend. Full absorption but pip is insane! Well worth it though!!

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever it takes!

Back