• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Abs training routine...

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone help me and recommend a routine for abs in muscle groups ??? I just do sit-Ups and that sh$t is weak sauce already. Any help is appreciated.

Incorporate some form of leg raise for lower abs, Tensor fasciea and Sartorious development. Upper abs my favorite is cable crunches.

Attachments

• 20181006_195640.jpg
    20181006_195640.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Incorporate some form of leg raise for lower abs, Tensor fasciea and Sartorious development. Upper abs my favorite is cable crunches.

Hell yea! Thanks REHH

Deadlifts, walk outs, ( grab a barbell with 135 pounds lift above your head in a snatch position and walk out the rack back and forth. Really focus on keeping your stomach tight. I also love the ab wheel and really stretch when rolling out.

Like rehh said, get some leg raises in there. To thicken them up I like cable crunches better than anything, but I have to be careful or mine get pretty thick. A good one to help tighten up distention is a crunch using a pulldown bar...like Meadows shows in this video. It seriously does help pull it in

https://youtu.be/XxY531iak4g

Back