• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Is tren the only way to recomp?

babbagandu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it possible to gain muscle and burn fat with anything other than tren?

For example if I am currently on 500mg of test e and 10mg superdrol, should I be able to burn fat and gain muscle with a clean diet and cardio, or would it be better to just jump on some tren?

I can cut fat an build muscle with test alone it's all in your diet an training mostly diet. Tren is for more experienced users I don't no how many cycles you've ran but tren is a strong drug not to be taken lightly.

so where is your test at in this?
or are you trying to shut yourself down permanently

diet will determine the overall look of your body after a cycle bro....tren is a graet tool to use but lets take a look at the diet first....post up your stats, and your current diet and lets see what we cant get put together for you.

You can cut great with test. It's all diet and exercise, the test will just magnify your results.

although vastly more expensive then both tren and sd, i noticed great recomp on var+test

There are so many compounds to cut with other than tren.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd say the best recomp cycle that I have personally used and can attest to is a Prop, Primp and Var stack. Along with a well balanced diet and a good training regimen, this cycle will knock your socks off. It's relatively mild and has very low sides. This is my personal favorite. And if your where to through some clen in there. You'd come out looking your best. IMO

Like others have said diet is key. Primo or var can help shed some fat. EQ too and supposedly 1-test cyp is what the EQ gets converted too which can aid in recomp and why EQ takes some while to have effect as it needs to convert to 1-test and accumulate in your system.

Prop, mast, EQ, primo, npp...etc.

Cutting will always essentially come down to your diet and disciple to follow it.

NPP is the shit... nuff said

Prop, mast, EQ, primo, npp...etc.

Cutting will always essentially come down to your diet and disciple to follow it.

Thanks bro. These guys need to educate. Not hating just saying.

Tren and Test is magical on a recomp. Throw in some Mast, Winny and T3 and watch the fat melt if nutrition and training are dialed in.

Back