• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol

ernestov

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I'm new to this whole thing. I'm a 22 year old male. I'm interested in doing a first cycle. Winstrol caught my attention because I don't necessarily want to bulk. I want a clean cut and lean muscle. I obviously don't know shit, but I'm looking for some guidance. I don't know where to buy. I've seen some places online, but I'm left wondering if they're even legit.... I live in California not to far from the Mexican border, and I've even contemplated on making a trip. Please if someone can help I would appreciate it. Any tips or guidance on purchasing and, where to purchase reliably. Thanks.

Post picture in a standard bodybuilding pose (or better yet, 2 pictures showing front, back, legs). Give height and weight. State your goals more precisely than "a clean cut and lean muscle." Cut how much, what bodyfat percentage, lean muscle? how much, what do you want to weight

I would not personally risk smuggling illegal contraband over the border, nor would I risk dealing with a bordertown pharmacist. Nor would I risk being in a bordertown south of the border these days.

Alot of people would recommend not starting a cycle as young as you are. But we are all free to make our own decisions. With that said, Test only is the recommended first time cycle to see how it affects you, how your estro does. You need to do alot of reading.

This link is to a first cycle with PCT. You need to make sure you get everything you need, including bloodwork to see where your baseline test and estro is. You will also want to get midcycle bloods as well as bloods when you're done with pct to make sure you recovered.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

Here is a link to the anabolic section. I would suggest reading the ART of series that Monte has put together. Alot of great info in those.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/forumdisplay.php/24-Anabolic-Steroids

As far as where to purchase, the sponsor section has alot of great sponsors to choose from. they all have their own set of ordering and guidelines to follow. So read up, read reviews and make your own conclusion as to who would be the best fit for you and your budget.

What are your stats?
Height, weight, bf%, goals?

I encourage you to listen to what the other guys in this thread have already told you...

In addition to those things they mentioned, there are two things you have to consider before going any further with this whole idea:

#1. It's going to take money to do this the right, and in safest way possible, ( I mean safest to your health). These are drugs that are all potentially damaging to your health. I can tell you about how I used to have rock steady hands when I worked on my old muscle car that you see a pic of in my avatar, but now I have a constant hand tremor as a direct result of anabolic steroids. Not everyone is effected in that way, but everyone's body reacts differently. But I digress..back to the money thing...in addition to buying the steroids, (which usually aren't that cheap) you'll need to have ancillaries on hand just in case, to prevent breast/nipple growth, (AKA "Gynocomastia") (especially during the time AFTER you halt the steroid cycle, which is the time when many guys are most prone to getting gyno, and Gyno in almost all cases requirs expensive surgery to get rid of, which aso would have to come out of your pocket since medical insurance will not pay for since it's considered cosmetic surgery in most cases.

#2. Health concerns..... this goes back to the money requirement I just mentioned: You're going to need to go to places on the net to order your own blood tests from time to time during your steroid cycle, and because you're not using a doctor for that, you cannot get an insurance company to pay for the blood work, so that will be another expense which comes out of your pocket. This has to be done to recognize potential damage to your liver and heart. Then there's the very real potential for hair loss. And this is something that you won't know if it will effect you until you're already beginning to lose your hair from the steroid use. For some guys, the hair loss stops and reverses once the dosage is stopped, but for other guys, it never grows back.

Then there's the ongoing threat to your sexual health. Just skate around the various threads on this board, (or other boards like it) and notice how many threads and posts mention "TRT" (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)or "TRT dosage, or "Libido" and you'll begin to get an idea of how many of us have been permanently effected in the bedroom by anabolic steroids. For those of us in our 40's and 50's, we would have been effected in that way by old age anyway. But is this something you want to risk at the age of 22 years old? Do you look forward to having to inject testosterone on a weekly basis for the rest of your life, just in order to have normal and satisfying sex with a woman?? There are all things that you need to be educated on before you can make a wise decision on the use of anabolic steroid use.

I encourage you to listen to what the other guys in this thread have already told you...

In addition to those things they mentioned, there are two things you have to consider before going any further with this whole idea:

#1. It's going to take money to do this the right, and in safest way possible, ( I mean safest to your health). These are drugs that are all potentially damaging to your health. I can tell you about how I used to have rock steady hands when I worked on my old muscle car that you see a pic of in my avatar, but now I have a constant hand tremor as a direct result of anabolic steroids. Not everyone is effected in that way, but everyone's body reacts differently. But I digress..back to the money thing...in addition to buying the steroids, (which usually aren't that cheap) you'll need to have ancillaries on hand just in case, to prevent breast/nipple growth, (AKA "Gynocomastia") (especially during the time AFTER you halt the steroid cycle, which is the time when many guys are most prone to getting gyno, and Gyno in almost all cases requirs expensive surgery to get rid of, which aso would have to come out of your pocket since medical insurance will not pay for since it's considered cosmetic surgery in most cases.

#2. Health concerns..... this goes back to the money requirement I just mentioned: You're going to need to go to places on the net to order your own blood tests from time to time during your steroid cycle, and because you're not using a doctor for that, you cannot get an insurance company to pay for the blood work, so that will be another expense which comes out of your pocket. This has to be done to recognize potential damage to your liver and heart. Then there's the very real potential for hair loss. And this is something that you won't know if it will effect you until you're already beginning to lose your hair from the steroid use. For some guys, the hair loss stops and reverses once the dosage is stopped, but for other guys, it never grows back.

Then there's the ongoing threat to your sexual health. Just skate around the various threads on this board, (or other boards like it) and notice how many threads and posts mention "TRT" (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)or "TRT dosage, or "Libido" and you'll begin to get an idea of how many of us have been permanently effected in the bedroom by anabolic steroids. For those of us in our 40's and 50's, we would have been effected in that way by old age anyway. But is this something you want to risk at the age of 22 years old? Do you look forward to having to inject testosterone on a weekly basis for the rest of your life, just in order to have normal and satisfying sex with a woman?? There are all things that you need to be educated on before you can make a wise decision on the use of anabolic steroid use.

Very well put TD. Being midcycle and not knowing why your dick wont get and stay hard or unable to cum is quite worrisome. Bloods, bloods and more bloods. Eventually you figure it out for yourself, but getting to that point is frustrating. Not to mention getting some bunk gear while using legit AI or vice versa. Geez. So many variables, almost talked myself out of cycling again. Lmao.

Very well put TD. Being midcycle and not knowing why your dick wont get and stay hard or unable to cum is quite worrisome. Bloods, bloods and more bloods. Eventually you figure it out for yourself, but getting to that point is frustrating. Not to mention getting some bunk gear while using legit AI or vice versa. Geez. So many variables, almost talked myself out of cycling again. Lmao.
Yes you can say that again LOL. Lots of variables for sure. And Not exactly an exact science having to rely on underground labs

A total guessing game for sure until having bloods done pre and then while on cycle twice. Twice while on - Once, to get your levels and then again to make sure your adjustments were correct. So blood work 4 times per cycle because then again, it's needed again after PCT or cruising to make sure you're where you need to be. It's a lot. Blood work can cost about the same as the cycle, AI, Liver supps, whatever Prolactin regulator you want to use... Man l, there's just so much to it if you really want to be healthy and cycle safely.
I know all this and I'm still an idiot with my own body, btw. I've been on for way, way too long. Probably at least 2 years, constantly switching compounds. I need to "grow up" with this AAS usage.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

So a newbie first post on first cycle with clen and wanting to stack with an oral in another thread and now a newbie first post on first cycle with winstrol in this one.
Are we getting trolled?
:thinking:

A total guessing game for sure until having bloods done pre and then while on cycle twice. Twice while on - Once, to get your levels and then again to make sure your adjustments were correct. So blood work 4 times per cycle because then again, it's needed again after PCT or cruising to make sure you're where you need to be. It's a lot. Blood work can cost about the same as the cycle, AI, Liver supps, whatever Prolactin regulator you want to use... Man l, there's just so much to it if you really want to be healthy and cycle safely.
I know all this and I'm still an idiot with my own body, btw. I've been on for way, way too long. Probably at least 2 years, constantly switching compounds. I need to "grow up" with this AAS usage.

your not the only one bro. I ran a three year cycle like that just switched compounds and upped doses. I’ve beem better the past year I did two legit cruises one for one month and the other for two months.

your not the only one bro. I ran a three year cycle like that just switched compounds and upped doses. I’ve beem better the past year I did two legit cruises one for one month and the other for two months.
I've dropped down to damn near a cruise a few times for about a month at a time. (200test/200 deca pw) I know this IS NOT enough time for any regulation whatsoever.
This year I will begin to do blood work and make sure I'm healthy. I'm also interested in more healthy feel good cycles like test/mast/var or test/primo/var.

Back