• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High test levels

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I didn't want to hijack the thread below but I just had bloods done yesterday at the docs office.His nurse called me today and said my test levels were high for my age,I'm 51. She didn't tell me the numbers just asked for me to come in next week and redo them,then see him the day after.I will ask for the #'s and let you guys know.She asked if I were taking anything I told her nugenix lol my dr is very young and doesn't like his patients doing things like steroids.But I will say this I know GC's stuff has to be damn legit because I'm only taking 250mgs of test c & 100mgs of DHB a week (tues 125mgs of test c & 50mg DHB & then Saturday 125mgs test c & 50mgs DHB).I've never had to take any AI's but I'm wondering since I'm a lil older would you guys suggest an AI if so what & how much per week,thanks in advance.

Bwahaha...the dreaded "what are you doing?" talk with doc. Just keep playing dumb. "I used some kind of all natural test booster, blah, blah." They probably won't believe you, but they're not likely to argue either. If they are doing labs, hopefully they will check your E too and you can see for certain if you need an AI. Are you getting any signs your E is out of whack? Puffy/sensitive nips, etc?

Oh yeah youre def gonna test high. 250mg per week will have me over 1200 generally...how much are you prescribed? What level does he want you at?

Don't use an AI unless you need to.

Most doctors are so ignorant on aas that if you tell him your taking a test booster from GNC or vitamin shop he will probably believe you lol.

Don't retake them. Who the hell is in charge of this relationship, you or the doctor? It's up to you whether to retake the blood test.

And you should have known going in the numbers would be high. Duh.

Exactly. Ask him what the numbers are and if you want to retake them then go ahead but there is no need too. He’s here to assist you and help you not you help pay his bills by scheduling pointless visits

I love my doctor he lets me know if I’m dosing to high or not enough gets me clomid and arimedex. Just last month he asked me for some tren A himself so of course he has GC tren in his hands lol

IML Gear Cream!
I love my doctor he lets me know if I’m dosing to high or not enough gets me clomid and arimedex. Just last month he asked me for some tren A himself so of course he has GC tren in his hands lol
Dude I need a doctor like that. My doc just says to,eat more tuna and no sugar to fix erectike dysfunction.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

If you go back to do the test I would come down to150mg a week so you come in within normal range. And make sure the blood draw is at least five days from your last pin.

damn bro I need a dr like this. I bet you could get him to write you a script for var, deca, mast, or whatever is still being used in America. That’s amazing a dr on tren lol.

lmao funny thing just happened my docs nurse called me to tell me dr said never mind doing another blood test it was the nugenix that had my level up. Shit I'm fixing to shoot another cc of GC

Lol...pin it Juice!

lmao funny thing just happened my docs nurse called me to tell me dr said never mind doing another blood test it was the nugenix that had my level up. Shit I'm fixing to shoot another cc of GC

Any physicians that actually belive that a natural booster would have you that high, should have their license revoked.

I'm pretty sure my doc knows I'm on roids,He is pretty cool we joke & talk a lot plus he has even asked me a few times about the stuff. He just told his nurse to tell me to drop the mgs a lil so I'm sure he knows

I'm pretty sure my doc knows I'm on roids,He is pretty cool we joke & talk a lot plus he has even asked me a few times about the stuff. He just told his nurse to tell me to drop the mgs a lil so I'm sure he knows

Haha...told you so. :p :winkfinger: Just gotta play the game.

Back