• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello there

Zike

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I'm Kevin. Been out of the serious weightlifting scene for quite a few years. I'm old as hell now, 35, but I'd like to regain some semblance of my former self. I know what that takes, and I'm just looking to get connected with a group of guys that can help out with that, and general motivation.
I'm used to making these kinds of friendships in person, never gone online for it, but I haven't had a good workout group in many years.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone, and your advice is certainly welcome.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums!

Get back to training naturally and seriously for at least 3 months (muscle memory is a powerful thing, gains will come back like crazy), then start considering gear.

Hope you like the place!

I appreciate the reply. I'm only about 3 weeks back into lifting (damn I forgot how sore you get when you're not used to it) so ya, that is what I intend to do. Just already starting to get the itch again for some real gains. I agree though, I need to get more conditioned first, I know that nothing comes easy. Just wanted to start to get established with some like minded people. I'll be checking back often!

Welcome brother!

Back