• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First time GC log

49thswole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey y’all starting a new cycle after 10 weeks off. Doing this log to stay accountable with the help of you guys.

I’m currently 253/254. BF I have no idea and really don’t care as much. The goal is to get to 260-262 with being leaner.

Cycle runs as;
Test Cyp- 750mg
DHB- 400-500mg. First time using it
Double base- .5ml workout days
TBOL- 60 mg; 6 weeks
Arimidex- .5 x3 weekly.

I may increase test after 4-6 weeks.
This will be a 12 week cycle maybe 16 on my body feels.

I’ll run a high carb diet with low fats. one day of cheat meals on non workout days

I’ll be updating pictures weekly best as I can

All the input from you guys is appreciated

Here is me currently after my first workout
f5ad688c9e25158e963407ebbbd5ce3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the log bro. Looking forward to it. I'm sure guys will have lots of questions.

Hey y’all starting a new cycle after 10 weeks off. Doing this log to stay accountable with the help of you guys.

I’m currently 253/254. BF I have no idea and really don’t care as much. The goal is to get to 260-262 with being leaner.

Cycle runs as;
Test Cyp- 750mg
DHB- 400-500mg. First time using it
Double base- .5ml workout days
TBOL- 60 mg; 6 weeks
Arimidex- .5 x3 weekly.

I may increase test after 4-6 weeks.
This will be a 12 week cycle maybe 16 on my body feels.

I’ll run a high carb diet with low fats. one day of cheat meals on non workout days

I’ll be updating pictures weekly best as I can

All the input from you guys is appreciated

Here is me currently after my first workout
f5ad688c9e25158e963407ebbbd5ce3b.jpg

Good shit man..welcome to the team

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Interested to know how the pip is with the DHB. I heard some of the guys are drawing it up with their test to reduce inflammation.

Interested to know how the pip is with the DHB. I heard some of the guys are drawing it up with their test to reduce inflammation.

That’s what I’m doing. Received a protocol from the man himself. I’ll be drawing test first and DHB second. Working myself up to 400ml weekly

Good to hear.

That’s what I’m doing. Received a protocol from the man himself. I’ll be drawing test first and DHB second. Working myself up to 400ml weekly

Week 1 done. Can’t tell a huge difference yet, but the double base is amazing. I use it a hour before I work out at .5ml.

This week was 750mg is test cyp. 200mg of DHB and 450mg of double base.

I am working my way up to 400mg of DHB. I had no pip what so ever. A little lump was there on some. I pinned 50mg Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

This week Monday, Wednesday will be 50mg than up the dosage to 100mg Friday and Sunday.

Weight is 252 still. Picture taken today after full body workout
0cb8795e222dd3f8a868c61dc4a4f3d9.jpg

Last edited:
The double base isn't for the faint of heart! Keep pushing bro!

Update!
Currently on week 4. Definitely feeling leaner and the pumps are insane. No pip from the DHB. This week I am uping DHB from 300 to 400mg. The changes are coming slowly along. Can’t wait to see another 4 weeks. My strength has gone up as well. Waist is smaller and becoming more wide. If anymore has a killer leg workout hit me with it. That’s my weakness. Thanks guys!IMG_1458.jpg

Here’s an updated picture from today

Good work bro. Doing any cardio? How about ab work?

Update!
Currently on week 4. Definitely feeling leaner and the pumps are insane. No pip from the DHB. This week I am uping DHB from 300 to 400mg. The changes are coming slowly along. Can’t wait to see another 4 weeks. My strength has gone up as well. Waist is smaller and becoming more wide. If anymore has a killer leg workout hit me with it. That’s my weakness. Thanks guys!View attachment 39454

Here’s an updated picture from today

Back