• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Current clean bulk and fall cutter.

Beardedbadger

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,

Recently introduced myself on the new members forum and thought I'd post in here on the board of where I'm sitting at and what some goals are.

I've worked out off and on the past 10 years, though have really been at it the past 5 years with copious amounts of beer in between meeting my goals and destroying the progress I've made. I'm 5'10.5" currently 231lbs @ approx 16% BF on my second week into a clean bulk. In the past I've done a couple mixes of Var/Win/Tbol/Clen/T3, and a Test E.

As I stated in my new member post, I won't be posting pics due to body art and my line of work.

Current cycle for a clean bulk with minimal compounds:

10 weeks
Test E @ 500mg/wk split in two 250 doses, going up to 750/wk for 4-5 weeks mid cycle and back down to 500 at the end.
NPP @ 450mg/wk split in 3 doses of 150
Clen 2wks on/off @ 80mg/day
Last 6 weeks Oral BP Win @ 50mg/day
adex @ .25mg EOD

PCT will be Clomid/Nolva @ 100/40, 50/30, 50/20, 50/20

My fall cutter looks like this:

10 weeks:
Test P @ 100mg EOD
Clen @ 80-120mg/day 2 weeks on/off
HCG @ 250iu x 2 times a week
Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD
Prami
8 weeks:
Tren A @ 50mg ED (may bump to 75 if no/minimal sides)
Mast P @ 100mg EOD
Letro (on hand)
Considering adding AY Var @ 75mg ED for 8 weeks

PCT:
Clomid/Nolva (same as before)

During both Cycles, I'll be taking fish oils, joint support, N2 Guard, HCGenerate, Liv52

Is HCGenerate and HCG @ 250iu x 2 times a week recommended? Should I save the HCG for kickstarting my PCT? Is adding the VAR overkill in my cutter considering I'm already going to be using Tren, or would that compliment it? I'm open for critiques.

My goal is to leave here after my cutting cycle (it's after the new year) around 215-225lbs and 10-12% BF. I don't compete, I'm not a body builder and don't plan on being one so getting enormous or down to 5% BF isn't what I'm aiming for.

Bulk:
Ditch the clen for a bulk
Winny only the last 3-4 weeks, 6 weeks will dry you out like crazy. Also, liver.
Switch adex for aromasin, and only take it if you need it instead of regularly. Also switch either the clomid or nolva for aromasin.

Cutter:
Same thing with PCT
Ditch the var. Tren, Test, Clen and Mast are enough.

Run the cut before the bulk. Bodyfat is directly responsible for a lot of negative steroid side effects. Starting a bulk at 16% is not a good idea. Cut naturally or with the cut cycle first.

Bulk:
Ditch the clen for a bulk
Winny only the last 3-4 weeks, 6 weeks will dry you out like crazy. Also, liver.
Switch adex for aromasin, and only take it if you need it instead of regularly. Also switch either the clomid or nolva for aromasin.

Cutter:
Same thing with PCT
Ditch the var. Tren, Test, Clen and Mast are enough.

Run the cut before the bulk. Bodyfat is directly responsible for a lot of negative steroid side effects. Starting a bulk at 16% is not a good idea. Cut naturally or with the cut cycle first.
VERY WISE!!!!!!! Damn, I wish somebody would've gave me this advice! Do a cutting cycle FIRST!! Granted I probably wouldn't have listened, but looking back now I wish I had cut first and then bulked!

Thanks for the input on the Winny. Would you still recommend staying at 50mg ED, or by cutting down to 3-4 weeks do 100mg ED? Last time I took winny, I started at 50mg ED and worked up to 100mg ED (6 weeks) with no issues. I would also have the option of adding VAR in the last half of this TestE cycle I could even replace the winny with. I know some people believe var is weak and better for women, however I did have some pretty amazing results on it in the past and believe it's an excellent addition to a cycle or great solo at 80-100mg ED. The winny cut me out really well but I never had any joint pain.

Could you explain why doing the cut first, and the bulk after, aside from trying to negate side effects, would work for the goal I was stating? By clean bulk, I mean I'm keeping my calories relatively low (~3000-3500) and eating with the mindset of gaining some LBM (5-10lbs) while shedding body fat during my bulking, I'm not meaning putting on 20-30lbs and trying to keep most of it. Maybe my using the term bulking was incorrect in this, I was going based off of the type of lifting/cardio/eating I do vs when I'm in the cutting phase where I'll be more restrictive in calories (~2500) and have more cardio with higher rep workouts.

By doing the cut first, and bulk after - I'd be sitting at a position that wasn't inline with my goals, needing to focus on cutting again which would put me in the wrong time frame as well, as the goal was to cut just before I leave the desert to go back home. The bodyfat comes off relatively fast, it's mainly from 6 months of drinking and neglecting the gym while on vacation. I dropped 10lbs before starting the Test E/NPP (230, down to 220... I'm back up to 230) to a point I felt would be a good starting weight/condition. I'm almost done with week 2 with TestE/NPP, hence it's a bit late to start the cut first. The plan was 10 weeks Test E/NPP +3 weeks PCT, 13 weeks off, then 10 weeks cut +3 weeks PCT.

Back