• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crazy doser

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Products used: Balkan Anadrol and proviron, sp labs npp and d bol, euro prime test p
TA packaging and communicationCD was very quick to answer any questions I had and the package was at my door in less than a week from the time I placed the order. The package arrived packed very well and discrete and everything was in great condition.
Product review Everything came with cereal numbers that checked out on the websites so already that was a great feeling. The proviron and Anadrol were amazing from Balkan my libido was through the roof while taking 50mg per day of proviron and with 50mg a day of the Anadrol it was almost too strong. The pumps were skin peeling and my strength went up every workout. These two items were definitely two of the best I’ve used to date and I love Anadrol and proviron. The test p and npp were on point. I was using another highly reputable sponsors test and npp prior to using the sp and euro lines and within the first week I noticed it was almost like I was gaining like it was the beginning of my cycle again. I was actually able to cut my dose back on the npp from 150mg eod to 75mg eod and the test p I cut back from 150mg eod to 100mg eod and really enjoyed the run and with the potency of the gear was able to stretch it out. I still have not used the sp d bol I’m saving that for a rainy day so to speak lol.
Pros cons of using CDThe pros definitely out way the cons by a lot. I’ll start with the cons. The gear is a little pricey compared to UGLs. The pros would be even tho it may be a little more pricey you can rest assure what it says on the package is what you will receive. Unlike UGLs this stuff is all made in legit labs and European pharmaceutical grade of some sort and Balkan is actually sold in pharmacies and used in hospitals in Europe. Another big plus is it’s shipped from close by so if you need something quick you can get it very quick no waiting weeks or even months for what you ordered.
So after CDs offer for store credit I decided why not give a great source on here a review that is always in my list of sources recommend. I would highly recommend Crazy doser to anyone who wants to know for sure they are getting quality product. Everyone who reads this who has ever asked me via pm about a good source can tell you CD is always included in the small group of sponsors I recommend. I attached a link so you guys can see my origins order and review from CD and honestly the only reason I have not used them exclusively is because I was tight on funds for awhile after having twin boys and a bunch of expenses at once.

Tried to edit my post but it wouldn’t let me but I ment serial number not cereal lol Siri auto corrected me she must be hungry lol

Tried to edit my post but it wouldn’t let me but I ment serial number not cereal lol Siri auto corrected me she must be hungry lol
Not good, man. Letting your assistant be hungry. Can recommend a proper diet...

Back