• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My first order in 5 yrs and it was a TD

Jj ow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you GC for your great customer service and almost no wait time . I thought my guy five years ago was good , you guys are impressive . I will post before and after pics in 12 weeks . Right now I’m 6-4 245 lbs 13-14% bf

Thank you GC for your great customer service and almost no wait time . I thought my guy five years ago was good , you guys are impressive . I will post before and after pics in 12 weeks . Right now I’m 6-4 245 lbs 13-14% bf
Nice big guy..what are you running?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Welcome Home

QUOTE=Jj ow;1481059]Thank you GC for your great customer service and almost no wait time . I thought my guy five years ago was good , you guys are impressive . I will post before and after pics in 12 weeks . Right now I’m 6-4 245 lbs 13-14% bf[/QUOTE]

Test/Deca/mast blend 2x a week 200 each. Just for starters. I should’ve got some dbol, but I had to test the waters first .
Ive never run mast at all . I’ve done a lot of these : test, sust , tren, eq , dbol , Deca and win. On tren I was a beast , but the night sweats killed me

Enjoy!

Test/Deca/mast blend 2x a week 200 each. Just for starters. I should’ve got some dbol, but I had to test the waters first .
Ive never run mast at all . I’ve done a lot of these : test, sust , tren, eq , dbol , Deca and win. On tren I was a beast , but the night sweats killed me

Back