PDA

View Full Version : Mast E powder appearance

SecreteJuicer
02-08-2019, 05:12 PM
I posted this on a different site but hopefully, someone here can help me out.

a few days back I receive hupharma package of mast e powder, i never dealt with hupharma or mast e powder before so i have no way of knowing what it looks like however, i notice that their "mast e" powder looks very similar to Teste. Searching the web I found that mast e powder melt at 60degree c yet this substance I receive melts in my hand, it also has a slight yellowish tinge to it.

another thing to note was when I receive my package, it looks like it was open and reshipped to me. The "mast e" powder was not sealed properly so some of it actually got out of the bag.

My question is, has anyone ever work with mast e powder before? maybe someone here can help me out on its identification.

thanks!

RBRB
02-08-2019, 07:28 PM
The saga continues...

Jswole220
02-09-2019, 05:45 AM
What do you mean it melts in your hand meaning it liquified? If so itís safe to say then itís definitely not masteron or any ass for that matter

Tbj555
02-10-2019, 03:24 AM
Well it canít be M&Mís as they melt in your mouth not your hand.

hupharma
02-12-2019, 12:42 AM
I posted this on a different site but hopefully, someone here can help me out.

a few days back I receive hupharma package of mast e powder, i never dealt with hupharma or mast e powder before so i have no way of knowing what it looks like however, i notice that their "mast e" powder looks very similar to Teste. Searching the web I found that mast e powder melt at 60degree c yet this substance I receive melts in my hand, it also has a slight yellowish tinge to it.

another thing to note was when I receive my package, it looks like it was open and reshipped to me. The "mast e" powder was not sealed properly so some of it actually got out of the bag.

My question is, has anyone ever work with mast e powder before? maybe someone here can help me out on its identification.

thanks!

Please email or pm me your order details, we will check into it and take care you.