• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to this board. just wanted to introduce myself

stinkfingerdelux

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
been lurking around on this board for a few weeks and just made my first order with pharmacomstore. saw the sale for the maha test c. seems like a great price. so i jumped on it and grabbed 3 vials. next trt bloods are in may, and i was thinking about making the jump right after. much more research to do yet as im fairly new. been on trt for a year and suprisingly, its been a smooth ride, test went from 202 to 1011 first to second blood work 3 months apart. been steady on that with hcg and low dose anastrozole to keep my tiny tits at bay . everythings been pretty consistent . got also 2 bottles of anastrozole 1mg on the side. pre trt i was 165lbs 6'2, past month ive been 198. starting to drop a bit. was thinking about running lgd-4033 for 8 weeks at 2.5mg let my body catch up for a month. get my bloods done. than try my first cycle. im not lazy. like to learn , and plan to. but im sure im a kindergartner lurking amonst college professors. so i figured, i stop by, say hi and introduce myself a bit, and maybe if im lucky, someone will throw some newbie advice out there for me. if not. thats fine too. just wanted to peak out of the shadows and get swole with ya
~stinkfingerdeluxe

Thats wats up bro welcome, ALOT of knowledge on this board. I usally just lurk around and learn also. Im on hwre everyday lately. Interedted on how the maha is . def interedted in the bloods for them. Cause for that price u cant beat it. Hope it works out for ya.

Welcome to the board

Thats wats up bro welcome, ALOT of knowledge on this board. I usally just lurk around and learn also. Im on hwre everyday lately. Interedted on how the maha is . def interedted in the bloods for them. Cause for that price u cant beat it. Hope it works out for ya.

hey man. thanks for the warm welcome. im excited. plan to do a log and post bloods. take advantage of the offers. and i couldnt find many review on their test cyp. everything that seemed like it would bring me to one just talked about different gear of theirs. i dont figure a newb log will give em much credit, but im sure the bloods will do n be the real judge..
also . how do i go about that. you guys wanna see b4 n after blood panals. or just one mid cycle.

Welcome to the board, and pharmacomstore always did me right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board, and pharmacomstore always did me right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man! looking forward to mixing in with the crowd. and also to get my package haha

been lurking around on this board for a few weeks and just made my first order with pharmacomstore. saw the sale for the maha test c. seems like a great price. so i jumped on it and grabbed 3 vials. next trt bloods are in may, and i was thinking about making the jump right after. much more research to do yet as im fairly new. been on trt for a year and suprisingly, its been a smooth ride, test went from 202 to 1011 first to second blood work 3 months apart. been steady on that with hcg and low dose anastrozole to keep my tiny tits at bay . everythings been pretty consistent . got also 2 bottles of anastrozole 1mg on the side. pre trt i was 165lbs 6'2, past month ive been 198. starting to drop a bit. was thinking about running lgd-4033 for 8 weeks at 2.5mg let my body catch up for a month. get my bloods done. than try my first cycle. im not lazy. like to learn , and plan to. but im sure im a kindergartner lurking amonst college professors. so i figured, i stop by, say hi and introduce myself a bit, and maybe if im lucky, someone will throw some newbie advice out there for me. if not. thats fine too. just wanted to peak out of the shadows and get swole with ya
~stinkfingerdeluxe

Welcome to ASF and thanks for choosing PharmaComStore. :winkfinger:

With a name like that you will fit in just fine. Ample tranny pics will be needed to honor you in.

Pit’s >>>>>>>>>>> way

With a name like that you will fit in just fine. Ample tranny pics will be needed to honor you in.

Pit’s >>>>>>>>>>> way

Damn. Times are a changin. I thought the old jump in for newbs was nude gf Pic. Guess I gotta get my high heels out.. Thought those days were over =o

Back