• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT Post Blood Work and Cholesterol Question

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi All:

Somewhere on this message board, my 2018 Monster log is buried. I've been on record numerous times stating that Monster helped me get into the best shape of my life in my mid 40s. I also cycled for the longest time in my 10 years of cycling with a 26 week cycle, which got brutal at the end.

My cycle comprised of Test E of 600mg a week for all 26, Tren E at 300mg a week for 21 weeks (yes, you read correctly), jump started by D-Bol at 50mg a day for the first four weeks and then Winny at 50-100mg a day for the last five weeks. I also incorporated Clen into the mix at the end and of course used HCG and had AI on hand.

The cycle ended in later October and I went into an extended PCT protocol, which included 6 weeks of Clomid (usually do 4) and 4 weeks of Nolva (usually do 2-3). That ended in December. Got bloods yesterday and my results are good with one exception - LDL Cholesterol.

Here are some key results:

AST 33 (Normal is 0-40)
ALT 23 (Normal is 44)
Total Cholesterol 216 which is HIGH (Normal is 100-199)
Triglycerides 92 (Normal is 0-149)
HDL is 60 (Normal is >39)
VLDL is 18 (Normal is 5-40)
LDL is 138 HIGH (Normal is 0-99)
Test is 636 (Normal is 264-916)
LH is 3.8 (Normal is 1.7-8.6)
FSH is 3.8 (Normal is 1.5-12.4)
Estradiol is 12.7 (Normal is 7.6-42.6)

My diet is pretty damn clean with lots of lean chicken, meat, and fish and tons of veggies. I eat three eggs every morning (whole eggs to make an omlette but that hasn't changed). I don't eat fried stuff and stay away from sweets. I do cardio and hit the gym hard. I do enjoy my bourbon and whiskey, but I do't know if that is the issue.

The supplements I take now are TUDCA (will stop now that my liver results look good), Vitamin D, a fat loss supplement, Biotin, a pro-biotic, and Aminos.

Anyone have any insight into my high level? I little over a year ago, my LDL was 89.

Thanks

I understand you ran Monster, but this might get more attention in the Anabolic section rather than a sponsor subforum. Just a thought to help you out.

i wouldnt worry too much , your numbers look pretty good actually brother...

i bet cholesterol will go down in a few months if you keep a good diet and stay well hydrated.

Back