• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RC's

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pharma grade stuff has been getting expensive for me lately. Looking for a reliable source to pick up some Nolvadex and Aromasin, anyone have a place?

I’m not a big fan of aromasin but reliablerx has Pfizer aromasin 50% right now. 53 a box or something like that. 30x25mg

I’m assuming your asking for research chems. Ruiproducts.com I’ve been using them for years they are by far the best in the business. I’ve ran bloods on their AIs several times and always recovered using their nolvadex and clomid back when I used to cycle. You can pay with a cc and it arrives very quickly

I’m assuming your asking for research chems. Ruiproducts.com I’ve been using them for years they are by far the best in the business. I’ve ran bloods on their AIs several times and always recovered using their nolvadex and clomid back when I used to cycle. You can pay with a cc and it arrives very quickly

Have you ordered lately? I didn’t see a cc option last time.

Is there any discount code for rui right now? They sent me an email but accidentally deleted it. I really love their udca caps.

Back