• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PharmaComStore Dragon Pharma Test C and Winny Blood Test Results

jtmartin18

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all,

I was running 50mg of dragon pharma winny a day along with 500mg of dragon pharma test cyp that I purchased from PharmaComStore and here are my blood test results 4 weeks into the cycle. I loved both products and will definitely be ordering through PharmaComStore again.

Attachments

• BloodTestPharmacom.PNG
    BloodTestPharmacom.PNG
    84.2 KB · Views: 66
Impressive results and thanks for sharing.

What are the levels?
It's very blurry, at least on the app.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Apps are just terrible...

How long after your last injection did you draw bloodwork? And what was the dose in that shot 250mg?

I was was impressed with their test c as well as their mast e and test prop. I know it’s just prop but some of the best I’ve had.

Not trying to say anything but this dude has 1 post and he is already posting bloods? Just joined last month.

Not trying to say anything but this dude has 1 post and he is already posting bloods? Just joined last month.

I myself am new here.... Doesn't seem like he's here trolling. Are the new guys not welcome... I mean. The promo is an awesome deal. Seems like he's tryin to take advantage of it. Few months from now. I plan to upload a log review and bloods. Should I not waste my time.
Not trying to Be a dick as I'm sure u weren't either... But what good is a community of like minded people if new comers are heavily scrutinized. That's for tight knit circles. The new guy is most often uncomfortable stepping in the circle. Luckily for me. my introduction post I felt welcomed. Or I'd have found a new board.
Lets smoke a virtual joint real quick.
~stink

I myself am new here.... Doesn't seem like he's here trolling. Are the new guys not welcome... I mean. The promo is an awesome deal. Seems like he's tryin to take advantage of it. Few months from now. I plan to upload a log review and bloods. Should I not waste my time.
Not trying to Be a dick as I'm sure u weren't either... But what good is a community of like minded people if new comers are heavily scrutinized. That's for tight knit circles. The new guy is most often uncomfortable stepping in the circle. Luckily for me. my introduction post I felt welcomed. Or I'd have found a new board.
~stink

haha, of course they are welcomed. Im not trying to be a dick just fishy that his first post is blood results. There is no post about getting a TD from them or anything else.

~stink

Welcome to the boards by the way. Its a great place for sure.

haha, of course they are welcomed. Im not trying to be a dick just fishy that his first post is blood results. There is no post about getting a TD from them or anything else.

Can't fuckin wait for my first TD post haha

It's a great first post imo as long as it's legit. It's better than him trying to win free gear, sign up to do a log, or even worse ask about repping a company!! Lmao

First post was bloods because I wanted the $100 discount for my next order :)

And that was 3 days after a 250mg shot
Still can't read the # on the app.
What is it?

bloods.png

1700 free test!!
Any provi, winny, Anadrol, primo?!?

Back