• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First timer!

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All I can say is... T/A is freaky fast. But I have always trusted LDog and he never lets me down. Plus GC carry's all my favorite's. Even DHB!! So for this round I went back to my roots. Got some T enth, Mast Enth and NPP. One of my all time favorite runs. I'll check back in a few weeks and let you know what is happening. Right now im at 230 5'10 and a bit fluffy. My plan is to stay around that weight and tighten up A Lot! So we will see....

Thanks LDog and GC!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thank you my brother. I appreciate your kind words. Much Respect!

L

All I can say is... T/A is freaky fast. But I have always trusted LDog and he never lets me down. Plus GC carry's all my favorite's. Even DHB!! So for this round I went back to my roots. Got some T enth, Mast Enth and NPP. One of my all time favorite runs. I'll check back in a few weeks and let you know what is happening. Right now im at 230 5'10 and a bit fluffy. My plan is to stay around that weight and tighten up A Lot! So we will see....

Thanks LDog and GC!!

They have what your looking for all in one blend. Test e made e deca blend and npp tpp mast p blend. These guys are always on point and have great customer service and super fast drop off

❤️

They have what your looking for all in one blend. Test e made e deca blend and npp tpp mast p blend. These guys are always on point and have great customer service and super fast drop off

Man I still remember my first order with GC. I orders test p tren ace and Winstrol. I was bouncing from lab to lab after my go to closed shop. I was so skeptical at first as I always am with any new lab. When I received my package I was already seeking my next lab since I like to stock up and hadn’t had much success with labs at the time. I started pinning the gear and the rest is history. I have placed a ton of orders since then and they are now my go too. You have to watch these guys tho they will throw sales that will make you spend all your spending money and then turn around and do it again and again and again haha. I can honestly say I’ve never felt safer purchasing from a source once my orders in I know 100% I’ll be taken care of.

I saw the blends.... But ive always had bad luck with high concentrations so i just stick to the old school way. Maybe ill try one soon and see how it feels. I know labs have got a lot better at cooking them up.... They always seem to crystalize on me and hurt like hell.

Thanks

Man I still remember my first order with GC. I orders test p tren ace and Winstrol. I was bouncing from lab to lab after my go to closed shop. I was so skeptical at first as I always am with any new lab. When I received my package I was already seeking my next lab since I like to stock up and hadn’t had much success with labs at the time. I started pinning the gear and the rest is history. I have placed a ton of orders since then and they are now my go too. You have to watch these guys tho they will throw sales that will make you spend all your spending money and then turn around and do it again and again and again haha. I can honestly say I’ve never felt safer purchasing from a source once my orders in I know 100% I’ll be taken care of.

Thought I would check back in and let yall know how things are going. Its been roughly a month since I started with GC and I feel great. They make superior gear to any I have tried and I've used some very well known labs. The gear is smooth, strong and is what the label says! Ive been running 750 T enth and 450 NPP per week, with a little xstaine here and there for good measure. I sware it feels like I am running double that dose. I am always pumped always hungry, Ive gained roughly 10lbs and actually loosing fat. So glad i took the plunge! Thanks LDog and GC!! It's nice to actually feel that I am on and not just think I am!!

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad all is well. Always good to hear from you!

Thought I would check back in and let yall know how things are going. Its been roughly a month since I started with GC and I feel great. They make superior gear to any I have tried and I've used some very well known labs. The gear is smooth, strong and is what the label says! Ive been running 750 T enth and 450 NPP per week, with a little xstaine here and there for good measure. I sware it feels like I am running double that dose. I am always pumped always hungry, Ive gained roughly 10lbs and actually loosing fat. So glad i took the plunge! Thanks LDog and GC!! It's nice to actually feel that I am on and not just think I am!!

Back