• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please, enter and critique my diet

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will post my current diet that I follow 7 days a week.
I'm 80 kg - 177 lb
The diet is for mass phase and obviously clean. The fat on me is not allowed :D

I would like your opinion.

BREAKFAST 04:00
300 g turkey breast
120 g rice
10 g almonds

POSTWORKOUT 09:00
60 g isolated proteins
130 g korn flakes

SNACK 12:00
250 g egg white
120 g rice
10 g almonds

SNACK 15:00
250 g of egg white
120 g of rice

DINNER 18:00
300 g turkey breast
120 g rice
10 g almonds

Where’s the saturated fat needed for muscle growth? That’s a low fat diet. Good luck building mass on that. Also if you are lean you will have to dirty up the diet a little.

Where’s the saturated fat needed for muscle growth? That’s a low fat diet. Good luck building mass on that. Also if you are lean you will have to dirty up the diet a little.

100% agree with this. Add some red meat in there. You’re not going to make any muscle growth any time soon keeping your bf where it’s at. It’s going to have to come out of the single digits to get any noticeable gains. I can make good gains if I keep myself around 12%. Anything under 10% is a mother fucker

I will post my current diet that I follow 7 days a week.
I'm 80 kg - 177 lb
The diet is for mass phase and obviously clean. The fat on me is not allowed :D

I would like your opinion.

BREAKFAST 04:00
300 g turkey breast
120 g rice
10 g almonds

POSTWORKOUT 09:00
60 g isolated proteins
130 g korn flakes

SNACK 12:00
250 g egg white
120 g rice
10 g almonds

SNACK 15:00
250 g of egg white
120 g of rice

DINNER 18:00
300 g turkey breast
120 g rice
10 g almonds

What kind of Korn Flakes?
Increase to 11 gm of Almonds.

Like stated, bump the fats. Add a tbsp coconut oil to your rice and/or add some red meat.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Damn I could prep for competition with my ectomorphic metabolism on this diet.

100% agree with this. Add some red meat in there. You’re not going to make any muscle growth any time soon keeping your bf where it’s at. It’s going to have to come out of the single digits to get any noticeable gains. I can make good gains if I keep myself around 12%. Anything under 10% is a mother fucker

I agree with these guys. No bodybuilder or powerlifter has ever gained appreciable mass on a low fat diet. You don't want to go crazy, total fat should be 30-35% of your total calories, and saturated fat should be around 10% of your total calories. Get some beef in there (filet mignon and 90% lean ground beef are my favs), along with wild caught salmon pan fried in 1T of olive, and some whole omega-3 eggs to go along with your egg whites. And at 177 lbs, occasional cheat meals certainly won't hurt either.

One thing I notice is on here or anywhere else guys will not use the word dirty bulk, always clean bulk.

Seems counter productive thinking you are trying to stay lean when bulking, contradiction of terms.

I agree with the guys above... You might try splitting an avocado, eat half a day with a small portion of red meat. Like JD said, add some Salmon (I use coconut oil on mine) , whole eggs, and for the love of all food, where's the Sunday morning pancakes, steak (or turkey) and eggs breakfast?? You can use organic syrup:winkfinger: hahaha

IML Gear Cream!
not enough bacon and butter.... Also Krispy kreme once a week is standard for all pro body builders... Just ask procard. He has his guys finger dipping krispy Kreme every day.

hows your trainning look like?

any cardio?

Need Moar food gdi!

Yeah that looks more like a hard cutting diet than anything resembling a mass gaining one. More fats are a must, and probably more carbs too. I didn't calculate out your macros but they all look low to me.

Yeah that looks more like a hard cutting diet than anything resembling a mass gaining one. More fats are a must, and probably more carbs too. I didn't calculate out your macros but they all look low to me.

500 gr carbo
240 gr pro
20 gr fat
more than 3000 kcal/die

might want to recalculate that. its no where near 500 g of carbs.

To clarify, my weight continues to rise. Only lately is it a little stalled.
Slowly, but clean, as it should be.

I'm not a lover of putting pounds and pounds of fat and then going into the cut for months.

PS
I have already ordered the red meat

500 gr carbo
240 gr pro
20 gr fat
more than 3000 kcal/die
Gotcha. I was way off with the carbs lol.

Increase your fats, you really need them to add size. I run higher fats when cutting, if I was that low I'd feel like death. I'd add in some red meat, beef, bison, horse, doesn't really matter as long as it has the fat you need lol. Maybe swap some of your other protein for beef, but you could probably stand to raise it a little too imo.

Some of these other guys would know better than me though

Gotcha. I was way off with the carbs lol.

Increase your fats, you really need them to add size. I run higher fats when cutting, if I was that low I'd feel like death. I'd add in some red meat, beef, bison, horse, doesn't really matter as long as it has the fat you need lol. Maybe swap some of your other protein for beef, but you could probably stand to raise it a little too imo.

Some of these other guys would know better than me though

thats actually around 260 then 500g. He needs to check his math. 1 cup of rice is around 52g carbs at 143g of rice. So hes less then 4 cups. So thats less then 200g of carbs. Wheres the rest? Some cereal?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I was thinking. That's only maybe 200g - 260g carbs

ding ding ding

Get Shredded!
You need to eat more vagina, phill. It’s good fat. :)

thats actually around 260 then 500g. He needs to check his math. 1 cup of rice is around 52g carbs at 143g of rice. So hes less then 4 cups. So thats less then 200g of carbs. Wheres the rest? Some cereal?

sorry but, what unit of measurement would the "cup" be?

55 gr carbo on 143 gr of rice?
What kind of rice do you use?

I'm an engineer, I can do the math.
Rice has 77-80 grams of carbohydrates per 100gr of rice.

120 g rice
130 g korn flakes
120 g rice
120 g rice
120 g rice

TOT 610 gr

*0,8 = 488 gr

ok, they are not 500, 12 grams are missing.....

- - - Updated - - -

You need to eat more vagina, phill. It’s good fat. :)

I'm working on it

120 g rice
130 g korn flakes
120 g rice
120 g rice
120 g rice

TOT 610 gr

*0,8 = 488 gr

- - - Updated - - -

I'm working on it

first wtf does being an engineer have to do with food? are you a food engineer?

maybe you are going by dry weight? cause if not, hate to break it to you but 143g of cooked rice is 52g of carbs.

first wtf does being an engineer have to do with food? are you a food engineer?

maybe you are going by dry weight? cause if not, hate to break it to you but 143g of cooked rice is 52g of carbs.

Yeah 1 cup of cooked rice is 52g of carbs, 100g cooked is 28g of carbs.

Dry weight is quite a bit different. But there's no way of determining dry weight after it's cooked unless you're cooking each meal individually

And hold up, I just read what you put in there. You think ever gram of carbs no matter what it is weight wise is .8 carbs per gram? Doesn't work like that. Cause it looks like you think that. You have rice and fucking cereal as the same carb amount per weighed gram

By that theory a Potato and Rice are the same carbs weight wise.

Last edited:
And hold up, I just read what you put in there. You think ever gram of carbs no matter what it is weight wise is .8 carbs per gram? Doesn't work like that. Cause it looks like you think that. You have rice and fucking cereal as the same carb amount per weighed gram

By that theory a Potato and Rice are the same carbs weight wise.
Didn't even notice that, good catch

If you're weighing that rice cooked then you're only at about 2200 calories

120 g rice
130 g korn flakes
120 g rice
120 g rice
120 g rice

TOT 610 gr

*0,8 = 488 gr

- - - Updated - - -

I'm working on it

A cup measures volume. same volume as 8oz of liquid or 236 Ml liquid

120 g rice
130 g korn flakes
120 g rice
120 g rice
120 g rice

TOT 610 gr

*0,8 = 488 gr

Well your math is wrong sir.

Check out this nutrition calculator and calorie tracker, it's a great tool. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Well your math is wrong sir.

Check out this nutrition calculator and calorie tracker, it's a great tool. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Great recommendation. Literally just put my last meal in and then read this thread.
859 calories 13 carbs 52 fats83 protein and

- - - Updated - - -

Wife made me a big steak and spinach salad. I also ate 10 Pringles (I have a weakness for those things).

Back