• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thinking about this for a 10 weeker

Daddychan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cutaxyl 150

Manufacturer: Kalpa Pharmaceuticals, India

Substance: Drostanolone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Testosterone Propionate

Pack: 10 ml vial (150 mg/ml)

That is a copy and paste from EK where I will be purchasing. I went on the Kalpa Pharm website and it verified EK as an official reseller. ANybody ever ran this or Kalpa Pharms in general?

EDIT:
Each vial has 50/50/50 of each

That's a VERY high number.

0.5mL ED (or 1mL EOD, both come out to 525mg/wk) will be great and get you shredded while maintaining mass.

You can do 1mL ED (2mL EOD, 1050mg/wk) if you're going for recomp and want to try putting on mass. Side effects will be much worse though.

You could even do 1.5mL EOD? 1mL EOD will do just great though.

Of course, it always depends on your diet. Get your PCT together too :)

0.5mL ED (or 1mL EOD, both come out to 525mg/wk) will be great and get you shredded while maintaining mass.

You can do 1mL ED (2mL EOD, 1050mg/wk) if you're going for recomp and want to try putting on mass. Side effects will be much worse though.

Thnks for the help :) my diet is a lil loose right now but im tighting it up
5 10
12% body fat
How bad do you think shutdown will be? Never ran tren might juss stick to Test Prop N Mast Prop from Kalpa.

5 10
12% body fat
How bad do you think shutdown will be? Never ran tren might juss stick to Test Prop N Mast Prop from Kalpa.

That cycle will do you nice. You need to have a solid training plan 5-6 days a week and a strict diet.

I assume you're trying to trim up a little while adding on some quality lean mass?

Oupsy didnt see it was 50/50/50 lol

I lost my glasses :O

5 10
12% body fat

I wouldn't worry about shutdown with at 175mg of Tren A weekly.
Its also unlikely to get prolactine issues at such a low dose. Saying that I would recommend to get a few tabs of Caberg just in case.
As for cycle
I would recommend 8-10 weeks of 1ml (150mg) EOD of that cut mix, and some lean oral like Stanozol or Tbol (or even Epistane) for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

That cycle will do you nice. You need to have a solid training plan 5-6 days a week and a strict diet.

I assume you're trying to trim up a little while adding on some quality lean mass?

Nice , and yes i am trying to put on some lean mass. I forgot to mention i am 32 and i find building muscle takes a little longer than id like lol. I will be eatin 100% clean. Juss kinda sketched at ordering from EK. I have to western union money to sum dude in the UKRAINE? lol

Ya a lil too high for me i was gunna be a puss and doo 200-300 test prop 200-300materon pro but only wanted very litttle Tren because it is the best ansd a little goes a long way jus hoping to avoid a nasty shutdown.........but wat if i introduce Tren at week 4? Ill be shutdown already and shutdown is shutdown correct?

I wouldn't worry about shutdown with at 175mg of Tren A weekly.
Its also unlikely to get prolactine issues at such a low dose. Saying that I would recommend to get a few tabs of Caberg just in case.
As for cycle
I would recommend 8-10 weeks of 1ml (150mg) EOD of that cut mix, and some lean oral like Stanozol or Tbol (or even Epistane) for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.
I was hoping the same its a low dose where I could still see some gains and i have a bottle of Dostinex going to order Caber though cuz its cheaper i heard aurapharm is legit, bee usin anti aging systems. delivery is top notch. Only thing is kinda sketch about using EK, On uncle Z i see he has what i want but fro a company called Euro_pharm are they legit??? Either that or I order from Mex because he carries MAXVETT has anybody heard of them??

IML Gear Cream!

This^^^ 5-6 days a week, strict diet.

5 10
12% body fat

All steroids will shut you down. At these reasonable doses, it's very minor and you should get it back by the second week of PCT!

Remember, DIET. Start using fitday every day.

Please no sensitive info or Payment details. That being said EK is top notch and VERY reputable. You may want to really think about using tren on your second cycle. This compound is in another class as far aS POTENCY AND POSSIBLE SIDES. It is only your second run. A Very good cycle that would give somewhat similar results if done correctly is Test p, Npp and masteron,of course there are many options .Tren is a BEAST but very effective and must be used with the utmost respect. You seem to be very concerned about shutdown. You do realize that any AAS used at a dosage that will produce results will totally shut your test down. There is no free ride. You would need to have a proper PCT in place whatever cycle you choose to keep your gains and restore your test as quickly as possible . Tren is a more difficult recovery. Good luck in your choice.

This^^^ 5-6 days a week, strict diet.

All steroids will shut you down. At these reasonable doses, it's very minor and you should get it back by the second week of PCT!

Remember, DIET. Start using fitday every day.

Agreed The only reason my diet is loose is because I chose to do so I am very disciplined when it comes to that. That said its so tempting ti low dose Tren.......think I could see similar results on TEST prop and Mast Prop?

Please no sensitive info or Payment details. That being said EK is top notch and VERY reputable. You may want to really think about using tren on your second cycle. This compound is in another class as far aS POTENCY AND POSSIBLE SIDES. It is only your second run. A Very good cycle that would give somewhat similar results if done correctly is Test p, Npp and masteron,of course there are many options .Tren is a BEAST but very effective and must be used with the utmost respect. You seem to be very concerned about shutdown. You do realize that any AAS used at a dosage that will produce results will totally shut your test down. There is no free ride. You would need to have a proper PCT in place whatever cycle you choose to keep your gains and restore your test as quickly as possible . Tren is a more difficult recovery. Good luck in your choice.

I Apologize for payment details. And you speak truth TREN is the ultimate and for a second run i most likely have no business running it.......I think I will use Just Test Pro and Masteron Prop. Mayb that Tren stack for third run.............One final question. I have 2 bottles of Halo extreme i never ran because the more i read about PH the more I see they wreck your liver and well I am 32 not 22. Have you all ever tried Halo Extreme?

Agreed The only reason my diet is loose is because I chose to do so I am very disciplined when it comes to that. That said its so tempting ti low dose Tren.......think I could see similar results on TEST prop and Mast Prop?

I Apologize for payment details. And you speak truth TREN is the ultimate and for a second run i most likely have no business running it.......I think I will use Just Test Pro and Masteron Prop. Mayb that Tren stack for third run.............One final question. I have 2 bottles of Halo extreme i never ran because the more i read about PH the more I see they wreck your liver and well I am 32 not 22. Have you all ever tried Halo Extreme?

The cut mix isn't that bad. It's not a lot of tren.

If you're pre-disposed to baldness, watch it with mast. Tren can be bad for your hair, but mast will be much worse.

Back