• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reliable DNP g2g?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys

Came across them on BoP. Still active in regards to email but just want to check and see if anyone has tried them out. If they aren't solid can anyone recommend a decent source?

Fortissupply.com seems to be shut down. Any other sources known to you guys? Much appreciated - summers coming!

theres a couple on Meso, One I actually purchased from and seemed legit. had all the sides, lost 10 lbs in a week. Felt like death for that week and half death the next. I personally wouldnt run it again, not worth it to me. Anything that messes with my sleep too much is a no go for me.

PM for the source, Its not hard to figure out which one over there though. He's the Guy to go to if you want DNP.

Anyone else with suppliers that you could PM me if you didn't want to advertise it on here? Still scanning Meso atm

Anyone else with suppliers that you could PM me if you didn't want to advertise it on here? Still scanning Meso atm

Theres like 3 on that site, I pmed you the one I use. wrekem - Pm replied to as well sir.

a crackdown on DNP? Shit works but it will drain you and leave you feeling shitty plus it can kill you if you dont research the dosage and start very low. My guess is too many idiots going to the ER drawing attention to it.
The guy I had previously purchased from is no longer active....not sure where to go now. Sorry for anyone looking.

IML Gear Cream!
Ya seems like days of public Dnp sourcing might be done. I’m also looking for a source. There’s another dude on Meso I tried ordering from but seems like he may be leaving too. I’ll know if my order comes in the next week. Told myself I’d never do dnp but seems like keeping your dose at 200mg is relatively safe. Maybe this a sign to not do it lol

Last edited:
Damn something was telling me to stock up on dnp this morning and sure enough I see the Fortis supply site has been shut down. They had some good dnp too. :(

Fortissupply.com seems to be shut down. Any other sources known to you guys? Much appreciated - summers coming!

Looking as well, if anyone still knows of a quality source

theres a darkweb vendor with some good stuff based in the uk

Back