• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Godz love me again

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Came home to the nectar from the Godz today. It’s a beautiful site. Hopefully it’s a beautiful ride too. The second portion of my cycle is about to start. Thank you PSL for the fast delivery!!
1176844887d5f318c16144ddeb9172dc.jpg

Came home to the nectar from the Godz today. It’s a beautiful site. Hopefully it’s a beautiful ride too. The second portion of my cycle is about to start. Thank you PSL for the fast delivery!!
That's a hella TD...bootyful

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Soon the Sherkinator will rise!

looks like you got the Tools to become a God yourself bro 💪💪

IML Gear Cream!
First pin is tonight!!

came home to the nectar from the godz today. It’s a beautiful site. Hopefully it’s a beautiful ride too. The second portion of my cycle is about to start. Thank you psl for the fast delivery!!

sweet!

Love Parabolan!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I will. I’ll update here and my log

Bro definitely keep us up-to-date with your exact dosage.. I'm really really considering it man..
On paper it appears to be just the right touch, it's not overly aggressive with it up front mechanisms of action,basically putting it in a category of a decent constant steady supply of just the right amount..

Parabolan over ace or E all day long... You don't need much per week so it's not expensive and for me the sides are minimal. I may run some parabolan soon too. I'm looking forward to your results

Get Shredded!
Parabolan over ace or E all day long... You don't need much per week so it's not expensive and for me the sides are minimal. I may run some parabolan soon too. I'm looking forward to your results

I’m only running 3ml a week. So that’s only 240mg. I’ll go up one more ml if need be, but my goal is to use as little as possible to avoid the side effects. I’ve read a lot about it, and it sounds like you don’t need very much

I’m only running 3ml a week. So that’s only 240mg. I’ll go up one more ml if need be, but my goal is to use as little as possible to avoid the side effects. I’ve read a lot about it, and it sounds like you don’t need very much
210-230mg is about the most I'll ever run again

It's comparable to 4-500mg enanthate

Bro you GOTTA keep up updated on the Parabolan. All I hear is how it's so much stronger than other forms of tren and hardly has any side effects. Sounds wayyy too good to be true but if it is I want in.

210-230mg is about the most I'll ever run again

It's comparable to 4-500mg enanthate

Maybe I’ll start at 2ml then lol. The last couple of runs with tren weren’t very fun.

Definitely keep us updated with Parabolan details. Very interested in your experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm betting you'll find 240 is a good strong dose... I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback

Back