• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Syntrop?

Phillykev

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A friend of mine has a mix of eq/deca/test cyp from these guys and is wondering if they are g2g? Anyobe ever use or heard anythimg bout them? Tried google but cant find anything recent bout being accurately dosed or anything

Its same as Axio I think. Same guy who created Axio stands behind this brand :) I believe they took a name of a legit pharmaceutical company :)
Why worry abot it brother? There are alot of sponsors here who sell well known and reputable brands, why ?

Its same as Axio I think. Same guy who created Axio stands behind this brand :) I believe they took a name of a legit pharmaceutical company :)
Why worry abot it brother? There are alot of sponsors here who sell well known and reputable brands, why ?

I was just curious bout them thats all, cause i looked them up and couldnt find any reviews really besides like u said them splitting and him making his own brand and another review sayn that its rwally hard to get that many compound to hold without crashing. So i really just became curious if anyone has ever tryed tgem. Me personally I've always ordered off of sponsors on this foruum.

Back