• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dhb

Stunter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone running this? If so what’s is your weekly dose? How often do you pin and how bad is the pip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been running it for 7 weeks now and I fuckin dig it. Insane strength, great size (with diet). I’ve definitely noticed I sweat my dick off at nighttime though

What about the pip? And what is your dosages?

Been running it for 7 weeks now and I fuckin dig it. Insane strength, great size (with diet). I’ve definitely noticed I sweat my dick off at nighttime though

Im currently running it at 300ew split between 2 pins. I cut it with Test E so the pip is minimal to zero.

Started at 400mg a week up to 700mg a week. Pinning a mixture of slin pins (1ml)
and full blown pins.

Pip is non existent with real needles, but pip is there with sub q

I posted a review on it in the GC forum. Look it up.

PIP is almost non existent IM. I don't suggest subq lol. I tried that and had two lumps in my belly for about 6 weeks that felt like cement. Definitely not something I would suggest to go subq.

I posted a review on it in the GC forum. Look it up.

PIP is almost non existent IM. I don't suggest subq lol. I tried that and had two lumps in my belly for about 6 weeks that felt like cement. Definitely not something I would suggest to go subq.

Lmao same. Had a subq shit from a few days ago swell and travel like 2 inches

It's split with Mig840 and MCT. This minimizes the pip.

So guys, I was thinking about substituting my EQ with some DHB. I will probably run it at 300mg/wk M,W,F. How long should it be run? and how long till you see results? I ask this because I dont know what ester GC's DHB is.

We have a new DHB formula in the final stages. Send an email to GC to get more info.

300mg per week is a great dose to get a feel for this compound.

So guys, I was thinking about substituting my EQ with some DHB. I will probably run it at 300mg/wk M,W,F. How long should it be run? and how long till you see results? I ask this because I dont know what ester GC's DHB is.

DHB is attached to the cyp ester aka 1test cyp

A quick update. I am at the end of week three of the new formula of GC's DHB. I have had ZERO PIP injecting three times per week, 1.3cc per pin. I load it in the same syringe as my Test E, but I load it last, I also warm the oil before I pin. And I would also like to say, that a lot of folks had concerns with it crashing, well I have not encountered that so far, in both open vials and unopened vials.

Excellent bro. What is your thought thus far on the DHB?

A quick update. I am at the end of week three of the new formula of GC's DHB. I have had ZERO PIP injecting three times per week, 1.3cc per pin. I load it in the same syringe as my Test E, but I load it last, I also warm the oil before I pin. And I would also like to say, that a lot of folks had concerns with it crashing, well I have not encountered that so far, in both open vials and unopened vials.

Get Shredded!
That's good news.. I've tended to stay away from DHB , but it sounds like GC got it right.. looks like I have no reason not to try it.. thnx for update, I've been curious about it

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Excellent bro. What is your thought thus far on the DHB?

So this cycle is Test E 500mg/wk DHB 400mg/wk Tren E 300mg/week, pinned M,W, F. I started the Test and DHB 3 weeks or so ago, starting the DHB at .7cc the first week, then 1.0cc the second week. then 1,3cc the third week. I tapered up on the DHB to see how it acted as I've never used it before. I added the Tren 6 days ago. So far I'm pleased with it, as I am with all GC's gear. I have seen a little strength gain, but what I have noticed is that I seem to be getting more defined. I thought this may be my diet, but I eat 4000 cals a day, all clean calorie dense foods, so I dont think its a shortage of food. I cant wait to see how it acts with the tren. I chose to do this cycle with these compounds because Tren seems to flatten me out, and I thought the DHB would counter that. So as I said above, I just started the Tren and in a week or so we'll see the magic happen.

One more thing, I haven't had any night sweats from the DHB, or any other bad sides for that matter. I think you guys have the magic potion with this one.

Excellent!!

So this cycle is Test E 500mg/wk DHB 400mg/wk Tren E 300mg/week, pinned M,W, F. I started the Test and DHB 3 weeks or so ago, starting the DHB at .7cc the first week, then 1.0cc the second week. then 1,3cc the third week. I tapered up on the DHB to see how it acted as I've never used it before. I added the Tren 6 days ago. So far I'm pleased with it, as I am with all GC's gear. I have seen a little strength gain, but what I have noticed is that I seem to be getting more defined. I thought this may be my diet, but I eat 4000 cals a day, all clean calorie dense foods, so I dont think its a shortage of food. I cant wait to see how it acts with the tren. I chose to do this cycle with these compounds because Tren seems to flatten me out, and I thought the DHB would counter that. So as I said above, I just started the Tren and in a week or so we'll see the magic happen.

One more thing, I haven't had any night sweats from the DHB, or any other bad sides for that matter. I think you guys have the magic potion with this one.

Back