• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh????

Paulie494

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it’s hard to find good quality growth but by any chance does anyone know a good source on this forum or any other forum that gets good reliable hgh

P,

Send an email to GC.

I know it’s hard to find good quality growth but by any chance does anyone know a good source on this forum or any other forum that gets good reliable hgh

Let me in on that as well please. I've chatted back a fourth with GC about it. Its pricey but it's a possibility.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wow you have some balls, posting this on another sponsor’s page.

GC does not sell GH so not a horrible thing but yeah, should have asked in source checking.

Generics are fine from the right source.

GC is my only trusted source for all my shot and because I know he doesn’t sell it I didn’t think it was an issue about asking for hgh. It’s not about having a set of balls. If I offended him I will apologize personally to him.
GC does not sell GH so not a horrible thing but yeah, should have asked in source checking.

Generics are fine from the right source.

GC is my only trusted source for all my shot and because I know he doesn’t sell it I didn’t think it was an issue about asking for hgh. It’s not about having a set of balls. If I offended him I will apologize personally to him.
No offense taken by anyone, no big deal.

But watch out for Ldog, that guy is not stable.........:)

So to anyone who's actually used hgh because I sure havent. How worth it is it to add to your stack and what are the risks vs rewards like? I've done my google research but its better for me to hear from community members in my own opinion.

How old are you and how much can you afford to add?

The short answer is that hgh is amazing. It reduces side effects of high doses of steroids and makes them much more effective. If you are past your physical limits already (in other words, larger muscle than your natural hormone levels will support), it is very difficult to do anything resembling adding muscle and reducing fat at the same time. hGH will make that possible again.

The issue, mainly, is price.

And growth hormone is not growth hormone. I see folks posting all the time about how it is all the same, generics, pharma, does not matter. They are not the same. All pharmaceutical grade hGH is not even the same, so it is absolute crap to claim that generic and pharma are the same.

With that having been said, I used some generics more than a year ago to add muscle and decrease fat at the same time over only a few months.

I'll end again with , "How old are you?" If you are 40+, you'll be amazed at how much difference hGH makes to your cycle, even at a low dose like 2 iu daily, whereas a 19 year old may not even notice anything running 2 iu.

And here is something else - most on here will say hGH is only good run 6 months at a time or more. I have found even at 4 iu (pretty low) that I have visible differences within a few weeks.

If you're rich and can get pharma (not realistic looking counterfeit), the difference will be night and day. You might wade in more cheaply with generics (I have, many others have) but I am not as convinced of the long term safety of generics, so it worries me some. Research misfolded proteins if you are interested in why.

I hope I have provided a sufficient answer to your question.

I appreciate it. I'm in my early 20s and my body seems to not want to put on as much as I'd like even with gear it's a pain.

Well said.

QUOTE=malfeasance;1476117]How old are you and how much can you afford to add?

The short answer is that hgh is amazing. It reduces side effects of high doses of steroids and makes them much more effective. If you are past your physical limits already (in other words, larger muscle than your natural hormone levels will support), it is very difficult to do anything resembling adding muscle and reducing fat at the same time. hGH will make that possible again.

And growth hormone is not growth hormone. I see folks posting all the time about how it is all the same, generics, pharma, does not matter. They are not the same. All pharmaceutical grade hGH is not even the same, so it is absolute crap to claim that generic and pharma are the same.

With that having been said, I used some generics more than a year ago to add muscle and decrease fat at the same time over only a few months.

I'll end again with , "How old are you?" If you are 40+, you'll be amazed at how much difference hGH makes to your cycle, even at a low dose like 2 iu daily, whereas a 19 year old may not even notice anything running 2 iu.

And here is something else - most on here will say hGH is only good run 6 months at a time or more. I have found even at 4 iu (pretty low) that I have visible differences within a few weeks.

If you're rich and can get pharma (not realistic looking counterfeit), the difference will be night and day. You might wade in more cheaply with generics (I have, many others have) but I am not as convinced of the long term safety of generics, so it worries me some. Research misfolded proteins if you are interested in why.

I hope I have provided a sufficient answer to your question.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate it. I'm in my early 20s and my body seems to not want to put on as much as I'd like even with gear it's a pain.

That's usually diet.

Start logging what you eat. Do not include whey protein or any bullshit like that. Just food. Plug it into MyFitnessPal, which will effortlessly spit back your grams of protein, carbs and fats each day. Then post here in the diet and nutrition section and ask for help.

It's doubtful lack of growth hormone is the issue at your age, unless you are over 220 pounds and pretty lean.

So my q about gh is how do u combat the blood sugar lowering effect or even the rise? How does it impact insulin levels if at all?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Would love to try HGH sometime. Do you have to stay on it to keep its effects from cycle? ie low dose cruise of hgh

Unless you have disposable income and can afford to run a ton of gh daily for muscle growth I’d go with mk677. Much more affordable and much easier to get high quality

Would love to try HGH sometime. Do you have to stay on it to keep its effects from cycle? ie low dose cruise of hgh
From the guys ive known u got to run it for an extended period of time, and have some disposable income

But depends on real pharm vs generics, one guy who use to be on here is supposedly the best but i dont see him here any longer...or i just didnt look hard enough

More than likely gay for pay type stuff hahaha to afford seros and stuff

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
MK 677 is indeed a good option but dang it made me tired as crap all the time.

Unless you have disposable income and can afford to run a ton of gh daily for muscle growth I’d go with mk677. Much more affordable and much easier to get high quality
I disagree about it's worth at lower dose. Will you gain a shitload of muscle? No. Hell even high doses of GH don't do that much for muscle gain imo unless you're pushing slin with it. But it'll enhance your recovery significantly and aid in fat loss/staying lean. Plus the multitude of other benefits it provides. I've been running 2iu daily for a while and it makes a noticable difference in how pumped I stay and how much bullshitting I can get away with in diet lol

IronLion.
Grays, oranges, and blacks are all solid right now. I hope I'm not stepping on toes, but I shouldn't be since GC doesn't offer GH right?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

How old are you and how much can you afford to add?

I hope I have provided a sufficient answer to your question.
I'm glad I read this.
I keep reading this 6 months ++ is a must...
Glad to see it's not true.
Now what if someone did 10ius e3d or 6 ius eod? There would still be an affect, correct? I know it's better to pin 2x pd split doses, but that's just not possible for everyone....

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Back