• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Calorie Reduction after bulk

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm at the first couple of weeks of my bulking cycle and I will have to say my diet is going great. I started out with 2500 calories and I'm adding 500 or a meal every week or so. Injectables really have not started to kick in all the way just yet but I can still feel my self gaining or maybe just getting fuller.I have a very high metabolism so not worried about gaining fat. No sweets, no cokes, only good clean foods, Steak, Fish (Salmon), eggs, rice, chicken, oats, yams things like that. Now my question, when I'm done with this cycle I will not be coming off, I'm almost 40 and I will be dropping down to a TRT dose but calorie wise, how can I know my new calorie daily intake to maintain the new body weight. say If at the end I eating 8 meals at 4000 cals a day after my cycle, I will eventually have to dropped that back down for a bit correct. I mean its just like cycling, you cycle your calorie intake up to bulk and when done go back down???

Is your goal to cut after your bulk or maintain your physique after your bulk?

get a dexa scan after your bulk and adjust according to LBM. They have online calorie calculators that will help dial it in.

We'll maybe a little bit just to get a bit more def in Abs and such if I have gained a little bit of fat along the way but not a lot. I do not hold much fat much anyway so I really don't feel it is going to be a big problem, just my genetics on not holding on to fat. I'm going to Blast and Cruise from here on out but I want to make sure that I keep my calories up enough so I can keep progressing.

Back