• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Primo

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How is the Gold Line Monster Primo or Primo period. is it really as good as I've heard on building muscle?

How is the Gold Line Monster Primo or Primo period. is it really as good as I've heard on building muscle?

Gold line is proper. Thin and pip free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take their regular Primo and it’s smooth also with no PIP

i have used Both Gold line and Regular line Primo , no PIP.

i never ran it long enough or at a high enough dose along with proper diet and trainning to see big changes in my physique.

whats are your plans and goals with it ?

Not me personally but a guy I lift with from time to time used their primo at 800 for 14 weeks + monster test prop and really liked it. Not sure which line, knowing him probably the standard.

If you’ve got decent shape and are relatively lean it’s amazing. If you’re looking for something to really add some mass you’ll be unimpressed.

I’m running 600 mgs a week of our gold line primo right now and like it. I’ve never used any other primo so I can’t compare it to anything. But it’s smooth as hell and really adds to the 600 mgs of test e I’m running

I was just reading some stuff and wanted to get you guys take on it, as of now I am in a Mass Bulking cycle. Test E/Deca/Dbol but after this I wanna start cutting and doing more of lean mass gains. Prolly will run another cycle of Tren after my cruise from this cycle. Yes, that is one thing I am is lean as always have been, hence the Classic Bulking cycle I'm on now. Just wanted to throw on some mass during the winter.

Meant to add your message in this reply GGG

Last edited:
I was just reading some stuff and wanted to get you guys take on it, as of now I am in a Mass Bulking cycle. Test E/Deca/Dbol but after this I wanna start cutting and doing more of lean mass gains. Prolly will run another cycle of Tren after my cruise from this cycle. Yes, that is one thing I am is lean as always have been, hence the Classic Bulking cycle I'm on now. Just wanted to throw on some mass during the winter.

Meant to add your message in this reply GGG
What are you wanting opinions on? If you should run a tren cycle to lean out after this?

What are you wanting opinions on? If you should run a tren cycle to lean out after this?

yea, would it be better to just run a cycle of tren for a lean mass. I've run it at 200mg Tren E before and thought about going up to about 400mg. still have a Caber from my last Tren cycle never had and prolactin problems. I'm pretty lean and I don't Aromatise to Estrogen much. Just looking for a good summer cut after this winter bulk.

I personally love test/tren/mast cycles for leaning out

Try Test 200mg and 600 of Primo! It’s a smooth ride. Take in 2 grams of protein per lb. -
I really recommend for anyone over 35 and extremely experienced in AAS. It is a total game changer for that “Lean-Dry look”. I had no sides and transitioned back to TRT with ease. It was a long time ago but still remember loving the cycle. I used depot, 3x per week(2ml) and one injection per week of Cypionate(1ml). I am thinking of doing again “right now” just talking about it!!

I was thinking of adding Mast too, doesnt Masteron help with Tren sides?
It does for me. I wouldn't say it's a night and day difference in all ways, but adding Mast to a Tren cycle for me, caused me to completely avoid getting swollen ankles, (which I always got from Tren until I decided to include masteron). Whenever I use Tren without adding Masteron, it doesn't matter how much Cabergoline, nor how much Aromasin I take, my ankles still get swelled up, to the point where their shape is completely different. Not with Masteron added though.

Masteron also seems to ward of some of the lethargy I also get from Tren, although it doesn't stop it completely

It does for me. I wouldn't say it's a night and day difference in all ways, but adding Mast to a Tren cycle for me, caused me to completely avoid getting swollen ankles, (which I always got from Tren until I decided to include masteron). Whenever I use Tren without adding Masteron, it doesn't matter how much Cabergoline, nor how much Aromasin I take, my ankles still get swelled up, to the point where their shape is completely different. Not with Masteron added though.

Masteron also seems to ward of some of the lethargy I also get from Tren, although it doesn't stop it completely

So, what exactly does Mastron do? I know it a hardener but I guess you get that sharp look to the muscles as well??

So, what exactly does Mastron do? I know it a hardener but I guess you get that sharp look to the muscles as well??

Masteron will give you that dry paper skin look if you're lean enough. It'll also make you super horny and it puts me in a good mood. CmI cant run Tren without Mast nor would I ever want to. Gotta watch out for DHT sides though

Masteron will give you that dry paper skin look if you're lean enough. It'll also make you super horny and it puts me in a good mood. CmI cant run Tren without Mast nor would I ever want to. Gotta watch out for DHT sides though
It doesn't increase my libido, but yes, it does make me a little more vascular. Some guys say that EQ does that too, but I've never used it

Back