• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crystal clear EQ?

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So a friend of mine bought some EQ from a local guy around me and was showing it to me because he’s concerned it’s crystal clear. Now I know a lot of things can affect color and it usually doesn’t mean squat. It is brewed in mct oil but with the raws of eq being a golden honey brown looking color wouldn’t the finished product have some sort of color to it? I looked at the EQ I have in mct and all but one have some sort of color to them. What’s y’all take on this?

The last eq used was AY way back when, it was clear 400/ml or whatever those last batches were. Much prefer bold cyp now.

i would not think too much on color of the gear. ive gotten norma hellas nandrolone, verified products that ranged in colors from batch to batch. some darker some lighter. i would say it is pretty normal to see some kind of color difference from shop to shop. if it was something completely out of the normal, for example completely clear tren i would be concerned.

i would not think too much on color of the gear. ive gotten norma hellas nandrolone, verified products that ranged in colors from batch to batch. some darker some lighter. i would say it is pretty normal to see some kind of color difference from shop to shop. if it was something completely out of the normal, for example completely clear tren i would be concerned.
usually I could give to shits about color but the fact that his is crystal clear and EQ raws are a golden brown color got me wondering. It literally the same color as some mct oil I have to cook with

well lets just hope your friend didnt buy a vial of mct oil from some local scammer. this is why you shop trusted sources i guess. if it came from pharmacom or alpha, or one of the top ships here i wouldnt be concerned at all of the color. but in this case i can understand your concern.
usually I could give to shits about color but the fact that his is crystal clear and EQ raws are a golden brown color got me wondering. It literally the same color as some mct oil I have to cook with

Ours is almost clear as well.. At 200 is clear, and at 400 it has a SLIGHT tint bit hardly any..
1zz74ib.jpg

Ours is almost clear as well.. At 200 is clear, and at 400 it has a SLIGHT tint bit hardly any..
1zz74ib.jpg
that should make him feel a little better I guess I know your line is definitely gtg but see how yours has a slight color his is literally crystal clear

IML Gear Cream!
well lets just hope your friend didnt buy a vial of mct oil from some local scammer. this is why you shop trusted sources i guess. if it came from pharmacom or alpha, or one of the top ships here i wouldnt be concerned at all of the color. but in this case i can understand your concern.
he knows his source pretty well and has ran bloods on his test that came back good but it just seems weird to us that there is no color to it whatsoever

What is it with the color of oil that makes people question it? I mean seriously this is about the most dumbest thing imo. I mean a lot of us have been around for awhile and have seen gear in all different colors. Ive had red, blue, green, gold, pink, yellow, white(suspension), and even a dark black coffee color Tren blend. But yet when someone gets a product thats crystal clear they think it must be bunk . It must be a bro-science thing, maybe

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

What is it with the color of oil that makes people question it? I mean seriously this is about the most dumbest thing imo. I mean a lot of us have been around for awhile and have seen gear in all different colors. Ive had red, blue, green, gold, pink, yellow, white(suspension), and even a dark black coffee color Tren blend. But yet when someone gets a product thats crystal clear they think it must be bunk . It must be a bro-science thing, maybe

It's because Bold in its raw form is almost like a gel liquid substance that is yellowish in nature.. when it concerns its color much like Trenbolone..

This is where people begin to speculate and question the quality and authenticity of the product..

Like you said I have had Trenbolone and multiple colors but that is because of the heat process, oxidization and other elements that could affect it during the compounding process and even storage..

Get Shredded!

exactly what vision said. If it were anyother compund other than tren I wouldn’t think twice about it being clear.

exactly what vision said. If it were anyother compund other than tren I wouldn’t think twice about it being clear.
I don't have a problem with Tren being clear, gold, orangish, redish, or looking like black coffee. If you're judging your gear by color then thats your Bobby Brown.

I've made it with MCT oil twice. Both 300mg/ml. The batch that had raw EQ that was a little more yellow of course turned out a little darker. Other raws, came out clear. Both were fine bro

Back