• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The nectar of the gods

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
72b319ba436580a6dcc8252bd165e451.jpg

e9a21694e1eaa5272942c204d013256d.jpg

70b567246d096e38143a348e5bb2b9fb.jpg

4dc07fc2af96460078044bf7d28d84e1.jpg

af1c1cb2d16c06212fc9c786ac7e61e0.jpg

Trenbolone is truly the steroid that will take you to the next level in terms of size and breaking strength personal records.

With spring being right around the corner we got you covered. What better way to do it then some good old tren?

We have a large selection of tren that will turn you into a fat incinerator. If you have used euro pharmacies then you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't used Euro Pharmacies then it's time to get on the train. Here at WWW.UNCLEZ.RU we have something for everyone when it comes to tren or any other product.

Check out these Tren product's that we have to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is such a love hate relationship in my house ,I love it and the wife not so much.

Tren is such a love hate relationship in my house ,I love it and the wife not so much.

Same here it can definitely change your mood forsure. I tend to get real snappy on tren but god it’s amazing what it will do for ones physique even with mediocre genetics.

I have had an interest in trying tren but not sure if it is wise for someone my age (55) to run it.

If a 90 year old cyclist can do it you’ll be jut fine lol
Lol...wasn't sure if he was running tren or he was eating meat laced with steroids.

Just the same I may try it maybe I'll get hooked!

PS hope that guy lives another 10 years or more :)

Lol...wasn't sure if he was running tren or he was eating meat laced with steroids.

Just the same I may try it maybe I'll get hooked!

PS hope that guy lives another 10 years or more :)

Many older guys run it here at ASF and love it. Half the ppl who run tren don’t even experience many sides at all. Everyone’s reactions are different.

I have had an interest in trying tren but not sure if it is wise for someone my age (55) to run it.

I’m 52 and I love to run Tren. It doesn’t matter if I’m bulking or cutting.
I ran it as high as 800-1000/wk back in the day but now days generally don’t go over 400/wk and it’s still great. Talk about feeling Alpha make.

Back