• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥Everyone take a deep breath🔥

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

Let's all take a deep breath and relax.

There was an issue on bloodwork on another forum. The discussion is detailed and there is a lot of back and forth concerning half lives, testing protocols, etc. GC is involved in that. It will all be worked out.

Concerning the guy who posted a thread here about low bloods. I think there is some major confusion on his results. He speaks to free test and then isn't sure what test level he is truly talking about. The bottom line is that he should have gathered all his data and let us all know so we can speak intelligently. Go read thru the thread. It's really unfortunate that it was even posted. Possible free test over 1600...not bad at all.

Finally, GC is a top notch individual who values every customer. If you have ever had the pleasure of talking with him, you would agree. With that said, you guys have absolutely nothing to worry about. If there is ever an issue with the quality of a product, it will be replaced asap. There is nothing to hide here and both of us can sleep at night with a clear conscious. This will all soon pass and be in our memories soon enough. For you guys who are nervous and want to get bloodwork, I certainly encourage it for both your health and piece of mind. I think you will be happy with the results.

I appreciate your patience.
L

No worries on my end, confident it will all be explained and deficiencies corrected if any found.

Stand behind GC and their products 100% until proven otherwise. Getting another order together as I type 👍

Guys,

Let's all take a deep breath and relax.

There was an issue on bloodwork on another forum. The discussion is detailed and there is a lot of back and forth concerning half lives, testing protocols, etc. GC is involved in that. It will all be worked out.

Concerning the guy who posted a thread here about low bloods. I think there is some major confusion on his results. He speaks to free test and then isn't sure what test level he is truly talking about. The bottom line is that he should have gathered all his data and let us all know so we can speak intelligently. Go read thru the thread. It's really unfortunate that it was even posted. Possible free test over 1600...not bad at all.

Finally, GC is a top notch individual who values every customer. If you have ever had the pleasure of talking with him, you would agree. With that said, you guys have absolutely nothing to worry about. If there is ever an issue with the quality of a product, it will be replaced asap. There is nothing to hide here and both of us can sleep at night with a clear conscious. This will all soon pass and be in our memories soon enough. For you guys who are nervous and want to get bloodwork, I certainly encourage it for both your health and piece of mind. I think you will be happy with the results.

I appreciate your patience.
L

Grateful 💪

No worries on my end, confident it will all be explained and deficiencies corrected if any found.

Stand behind GC and their products 100% until proven otherwise. Getting another order together as I type 

Just wanted to say I'm currently running the test e at 500 a week and I'm 100 percent confident in the product. I did everything I possibly could natty for 3 years and was stuck. My results have been amazing. My whole body comp has changed and my strength is way up. I work A lot and havent been able to get bloods yet but will soon just to check my e2. Already know my test is through the roof. I know probably doesnt help without bloods just wanted to add my two cents.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Thanks bro!

Just wanted to say I'm currently running the test e at 500 a week and I'm 100 percent confident in the product. I did everything I possibly could natty for 3 years and was stuck. My results have been amazing. My whole body comp has changed and my strength is way up. I work A lot and havent been able to get bloods yet but will soon just to check my e2. Already know my test is through the roof. I know probably doesnt help without bloods just wanted to add my two cents.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

I have used several GC products and I can honestly say I'm 100% confident in everything I have used. I'm currently cruising on their sustanon and proviron and loving it.

I have used several GC products and I can honestly say I'm 100% confident in everything I have used. I'm currently cruising on their sustanon and proviron and loving it.
I agree same here never been disappointed and never seen a “ questionable “ review until now

IML Gear Cream!
Calm? Why stay calm? Chaos is so much fun....Labs? Why run labs?..... I thought everything was done by the bro science method like normally I get acne by week 3 and this is week 10 and I don't have acne therefore this shit is under-dosed...It's way more fun that way....:popcorn:

Shame shame...your in time out😢

Calm? Why stay calm? Chaos is so much fun....Labs? Why run labs?..... I thought everything was done by the bro science method like normally I get acne by week 3 and this is week 10 and I don't have acne therefore this shit is under-dosed...It's way more fun that way....:popcorn:

yea bro all these sponsors are definitely selling fake gear it’s official. I’m still not benching 405 for reps and don’t look like a top Olympia athlete lol

Just now seeing this...GC is the most level headed, stand up, honest lab owner I have dealt with. Its a breath of fresh air after dealing with so many shady low lifes.

If there was any issue i have no doubt it wasnt intentional and will be made right.

Keep up the good work guys.

💪

Just now seeing this...GC is the most level headed, stand up, honest lab owner I have dealt with. Its a breath of fresh air after dealing with so many shady low lifes.

If there was any issue i have no doubt it wasnt intentional and will be made right.

Keep up the good work guys.

You cant go wrong with GC, they go out of their way to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Their has been no supplier close to what GC does and the quality of their products in my experience over the years! I’m gladly stuck with going to church!!

Sup Stu! Appreciate you bro.

What are you running these days?

L

Their has been no supplier close to what GC does and the quality of their products in my experience over the years! I’m gladly stuck with going to church!!

Get Shredded!
Amen. We need to see more good results and if problems do arise that reps and sponsors move quickly to resolve issues. Good to see this latest dust up get resolved and move forward!

What would be very cool is if some of the loyal customers of GC blessed his thread with a bunch of solid bloods because we know they’re out there! Just sayin!! Cheer a brother up and back your boy!

Sounds good to me. Appreciate you bro.

What would be very cool is if some of the loyal customers of GC blessed his thread with a bunch of solid bloods because we know they’re out there! Just sayin!! Cheer a brother up and back your boy!

I got bloods coming up in a couple weeks. Will post my results for sure.

Pulling bloods in 2 weeks..will be posting results.. good, bad or ugly

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

You will be happy.
I'm confident too L..all signs point to yes on the combo..I'm having night sweats from the npp, acne, increased libido, and when I touch muscle, it's harder than ever, I'm guessing that's from the mastp..never ran it before, but I'm noticing some differences...all in all happy so far

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Back