• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Issue on another board. Please read.

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As many of you know there is an issue that I am attempting to deal with on another board. I was trying to handle it in what I thought was the right way by communicating with the member (also a staff member) and staff there but I'm kind of stuck right now as my sub forum has been locked so I can't respond there.
I have now tried to PM the Admin a few times but his box is full. I have sent an email to the admin as well after digging through a lot of stuff and finally finding it.

Because this is obviously spilling over here and effecting perception and just needing to be handled I do not feel that I have a choice anymore but to post my response here.

If I do not hear back in the next hour or two I will be posting my response here.

For those that do not know it is an issue with posted blood work. I'm am attempting to reason with them but have not gotten anywhere.

For the ones who have emailed me and shown support I very much appreciate that and for everyone else please know that I will not be running or hiding from this and if I am somehow in the wrong here then I will absolutely own it and do whatever is necessary to make things right for anyone that could have been effected.

I will be on and off the forum all night most likely so if anyone has comments or questions please feel free to email, pm or post in this thread.

Thank you to everyone and look forward to reading a book that will be including lots of fun math and science along with research references etc!

This is the way we operate at GC. Honesty with nothing to hide. We always do right by our customers. I think it's evident over the last year and a half.

L💪

I seen that post and I’m not saying one way or another but fuck I’ve seen a shit tons of happy customer and 1 post about low blood and still hasn’t posted blood work which I myself could create a spread sheet/fake one so even with blood work I’m not buying it I haven’t tried much from you guys but I find it hard to believe it but I guess anything can happen..

Either way you still have my business and will be placing a pretty big order after I see my TRT doctor in like 11 days..

Hang in there dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a problem here just hit up Montego or the other mods and they can help or they can get Heavy's help. Drama from another forum should not be spilling over to here.

Thank you

I seen that post and I’m not saying one way or another but fuck I’ve seen a shit tons of happy customer and 1 post about low blood and still hasn’t posted blood work which I myself could create a spread sheet/fake one so even with blood work I’m not buying it I haven’t tried much from you guys but I find it hard to believe it but I guess anything can happen..

Either way you still have my business and will be placing a pretty big order after I see my TRT doctor in like 11 days..

Hang in there dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is a staff member have you tried everything to resolve the dispute?

Yes...that's correct.
Maybe he should hit up Heavy if it involves a staff member here, or the admin at that other forum to deal with that end on that board.

If it is a staff member have you tried everything to resolve the dispute?

I have spoken to him via pm and emails. I wasn't able to get anywhere regarding his results. He made it clear in his post and in our exchange that there was no convincing him regardless of the math I attempted to show him. I will be up from and say that the last email exchange I got some of my numbers wrong as I was irritated and tried to do it all in my head and on my phone and made a mistake. He locked the sub though before I could correct that so I no longer have interest in speaking with him as it doesn't appear that anything I say will sway him. I was also clear that if wanted to dispute any of the numbers I was more than open to discussing that but again he locked my sub so I don't see a point in trying to continue dealing with him. As stated I have attempted to pm the admin but his box is full and have now sent an email as well. It took me a while to even find the email address I have for him as I had to dig through a lot of pm's that were luckily still there.

I'm still open to discussing the issue with him and posting my reply there before I do so here as I thought that was the best way to handle it but with the sheer volume of emails and pm's i'm receiving from members here I have no choice but to address it. If I hear from him in a reasonable amount of time tonight then I will continue to work through that channel first and just post an update here so that people know that I'm talking to them.

I cannot imagine that he doesn't already at least have some idea of what's going on as I would think he is the one with the capability to lock sub forums. Maybe I'm wrong on that and the staff there can do that type of thing.

This is about me and I’m also not hiding. Your saying I posted this up over here? I assure you that your mistaken. I don’t want to bring drama to another forum for the mods and admin here to deal with. I have enough of my own. You have my email you are not banned on M&S so you could have posted anytime you wanted. Also your forum is now unlocked post away.

I read the post over there and I'm still confused as to how long it was after the last GC pin before the test was taken... the only way to know for sure is for anyone who's currently running GC go get yourself some labs and see for yourself it's as simple as that. The fact GC is here in the open talking about it says all I need to know about them. Not hiding and not making excuses just looking to find answers as to why that was a bad result it's really all you can ask for from a sponsor no?

Theses definitely some things off that just don’t make sense with his post on the other fourm and I’ll it at that but one way or another GC has a good track record with producing great gear. I’ve never ran anything from him I wasn’t satisfied with to date and a lot of his products exceed my expectations. One way or another GC and L are good guys and if something needs to be fixed I’m more than confident it will happen ASAP. GC is not your typical source that rarely communicates and only communicates about orders or product. I’ve exchanged several e mails with GC over the past year and have become to consider him a friend. If I have a random question about gear or whatever I can shoot him an e mail and get a detailed response on whatever help I may need. I feel more than confident continuing my cycle and if there is a problem it’s more than likely an isolated incident with one batch. After all the great reviews I’ve seen this is the first “questionable “ one I’ve seen yet and I can say I know GC is doing everything in his power to get to the bottom of it

Hundreds of great reviews and one allegedly off test and folks are hollering foul? That’s horse shit.

Hell I’ve gotten letters in the mail from the pharmacy saying the hcg (2 times) or test (2 other times) that had been used months ago should be destroyed because of sterility issues.

Things are going to happen.

Also I posted here earlier with no posted bloodwork. I AM HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS FROM GC. I won’t have my paper to post till Monday as this was done via phone call. I my be confused with total and free idk yet I’m just goin by the numbers she said my test was. Again I am happy with my results 8 weeks into my tpp/npp blend. So it may be on my misunderstanding.

I read the post over there and I'm still confused as to how long it was after the last GC pin before the test was taken... the only way to know for sure is for anyone who's currently running GC go get yourself some labs and see for yourself it's as simple as that. The fact GC is here in the open talking about it says all I need to know about them. Not hiding and not making excuses just looking to find answers as to why that was a bad result it's really all you can ask for from a sponsor no?
Yeah no indication of time between pin and draw, and the way it was handled was fishy to me.

Based only on my experience, I've had nothing but positive experiences with GC. I'm gonna try to dig up some dough to run labs on the test E if I can

Sorry it's taken a bit to get back to this but after receiving an email I needed to respond and I have sent an email to the member as well a posting in the thread. I will continue to try and work through this with the guys over there before posting a full response as I need to give them time to review and respond to both the email and my post in the thread as well as likely responding to back etc. The process may take a little time but it looks like we are back on track to working through it regardless of whether we end up agreeing in the end. The important part is the discussion is open again and if there really is an issue on my end with raws or something else then I will handle that.

Also, there may have been a misunderstanding on my part as I was under the impression that the entire sub forum was locked as that is what it looked like to me and seemed like I was being kept from responding but possibly it was just 2 threads? I don't know yet for sure on that part. If I did misunderstand that part then I TRULY APOLOGIZE to both Jtip and the admin over there for even posting this rather than waiting to hear back from the admin as I really didn't want to start drama spanning over 2 boards. I will be in and out of both forums all weekend and also getting to all my emails that I haven't gotten to yet as this has taken up a lot of time.

Well like I said you are here working through the issue and that's a start. As far as the thread being locked over there preventing you from responding tells me everything I need to know about them and that's too bad if they don't like it. Raising questions about someone's integrity and then blocking them from responding to the accusations is just fucking wrong any way you slice it, and any excuse to explain away why you were temporarily locked out of the thread is just that - AN EXCUSE....Shady shit to say the least

Well said Abombs.

Even though I don't say much on here, I read and learn everyday. The post I have done speak to the quality and awesome service we have all experienced with GC. I am confident the GC team will handle this professionally as that is what makes them top in their game.
I recently posted bloodwork I had done, it is a testament to what I already knew. I have no doubt if the results were different GC and I could have an honest and transparent conversation and work together towards a resolution.

Peace out........

By the way Abombs your avatar drives me crazy 🙈

This is about me and I’m also not hiding. Your saying I posted this up over here? I assure you that your mistaken. I don’t want to bring drama to another forum for the mods and admin here to deal with. I have enough of my own. You have my email you are not banned on M&S so you could have posted anytime you wanted. Also your forum is now unlocked post away.
well since you don’t want to bring drama to other fourms but decided to come here and post anyway I have a couple things to say/ask. Your claim you have three low bloods from GC correct? I read through your entire log and you said after your first set of bloods you were happy with them and they weren’t that bad at all and now all of a sudden they were bad? What’s up with that? Your second set of bloods you “forgot “ to pin that week. Seriously bro thoes definitely don’t count and yea if you skip injections they will be low. If you forgot to do your injection why would you even pull bloods and not just put it off until a later date. Your third bloods you have a prescription test your running along with it but here’s the problem. Your prescription is not real pharma grade it’s made by a compounding company who after I looked up and the track record they have are absolutely horrible, animal deaths , human infections, sterile issues. So this prescription you have very well can have something to do with thoes numbers. I mean seriously tri Test pharma grade? Also you rave about GC products and say how good they are through your whole log. If the product was bad and you keep getting “low bloods” why in the hell would you go back for a third time? Also let me add I’ve seen bayer test e tested at around 180mg per ml instead of the 250mg per ml and real pharma grade gets recalled all the time so to think your prescription that is not pharma grade from a major pharmaceutical company and from a compounding company can’t be off is not accurate.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I like ldog and gear church. I also like jtip and muscleandscience. between all of them, they are reasonable people. I have no doubt this will get worked out one way or the other.

A single blood test cannot be used as confirmation of a good or bad product, they vary too much. I saw bloodwork from four guys all running the same test e at 300mg x2 a week, three were in the 3,000's and one was in 1800s. So a bad product or a bad test result?

Back