• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low bloods?

gymrat38

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup ppl. I went to my doc for high bc related headaches. I’m on 550 tpp and 550 npp weekly. Also test e @ 125 weekly total 675 test and 550 npp. He ordered bloodwork to check hormone and hemocrit. Nurse said she would call tomorrow with results. Free test came only 1356. Shouldn’t it be way higher than that at 675 a week or is npp lowering test levels? I’m confused why so low. I pin a C and a half mwf. Bloods were pulled Thursday aprox 18 hrs after last pin. Vets plz assist on what I did wrong I’m sure gear is legit

Sup ppl. I went to my doc for high bc related headaches. I’m on 550 tpp and 550 npp weekly. Also test e @ 125 weekly total 675 test and 550 npp. He ordered bloodwork to check hormone and hemocrit. Nurse said she would call tomorrow with results. Free test came only 1356. Shouldn’t it be way higher than that at 675 a week or is npp lowering test levels? I’m confused why so low. I pin a C and a half mwf. Bloods were pulled Thursday aprox 18 hrs after last pin. Vets plz assist on what I did wrong I’m sure gear is legit
When you say you pin a C and 1/2 what do you mean by that?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

that’s definitely pretty low. I think we may have gotten some test brewed from bad raws specifically with the tpp and e. There’s another set on M&S that just popped up a couple days ago on the tpp npp mast blend

If that's ur total test..not good

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Free test or total test?!??!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Big diff here. If it's free test, then you're fuckin golden...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Bro,

Plesse clarify your numbers below and post up bloodwork. Are we talking Free Test? You need to be more specific so we can indentify the problem and develop a solution...if there is indeed an issue.

Thanks
L

Last edited:
Guys sorry late response. I’ll grab paperwork from drs office on Monday. This info was all via phone call. I’ll grab paper and post. Sorry for any confusion she didn’t say free or total. Again I’m sorry for any confusion that’s why I wanted vets to chime in. I’m new to bloodwork. I wanted my E2 numbers but she said they didn’t do those. But I will get all this info on Monday when I go back. I specifically said I wanted E2 so I’m goin back for another round.

Plz fellas. How’s it strange goin to the dr for headaches. High E2 will cause bp to rise so if it’s high I wanted to dial in the correct arimidex dosage. Again how is that strange?

Your post said free test. Now your not sure? Before posting something like this, make sure you have the correct info and can back up your somewhat of an accusation. I want to see bloodwork...plain and simple.

Guys sorry late response. I’ll grab paperwork from drs office on Monday. This info was all via phone call. I’ll grab paper and post. Sorry for any confusion she didn’t say free or total. Again I’m sorry for any confusion that’s why I wanted vets to chime in. I’m new to bloodwork. I wanted my E2 numbers but she said they didn’t do those. But I will get all this info on Monday when I go back. I specifically said I wanted E2 so I’m goin back for another round.

Get Shredded!
If you’re running gear and know you’re numbers are going to be off the charts why in the world would you go to the doctor for blood work lol

Do they know you’re mid cycle?

Ldog I did not mean to offend in any way. There was no accusation at all. Plz read my first post in the thread. I just wanted some exp members info. It’s clear I was confused. I said free test bc of what I read in forums. I didn’t understand the diff but now I do. Again that’s why I asked you guys, if you read all my other post I am happy with this lab. I’ll think before I ever post another question again. Man, again to anyone who says I’m making bad accusations. I am more than pleased with this blend at this point. Also, I went for bloods for my E2 levels. Not test levels.

Plz fellas. How’s it strange goin to the dr for headaches. High E2 will cause bp to rise so if it’s high I wanted to dial in the correct arimidex dosage. Again how is that strange?
Running a hormone test for headaches is a little strange brother. Unless special requested with other blood work. I wouldn't want my doctor to see it. Do you think he might prescribe you some Arimedex? lol

What did the doctor tell you. What was your blood pressure at?

My BP will run high even if my E2 is in range. I have to give blood regularly to keep it in a normal range.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Running a hormone test for headaches is a little strange brother. Unless special requested with other blood work. I wouldn't want my doctor to see it. Do you think he might prescribe you some Arimedex? lol
No just wanted to see if I needed to adjust my adex dosage I’m already on. Sigh

I think your heart is in the right place. You mentioned a free test number then weren't sure if it's supposed to be total or another factor. Regardless, when you post something like this, perception is reality to many folks. They automatically assume the GC product isn't quality. I hope you see my point. Let's just look at the labwork and go from there. Whatever the outcome, we always honor our commitment to our customers.

Ldog I did not mean to offend in any way. There was no accusation at all. Plz read my first post in the thread. I just wanted some exp members info. It’s clear I was confused. I said free test bc of what I read in forums. I didn’t understand the diff but now I do. Again that’s why I asked you guys, if you read all my other post I am happy with this lab. I’ll think before I ever post another question again. Man, again to anyone who says I’m making bad accusations. I am more than pleased with this blend at this point. Also, I went for bloods for my E2 levels. Not test levels.

When he sees your Test levels at super high numbers, this is going to set off red flags. I'm certain he will try to make a correlation between your headaches and hormone levels. I do find it odd that he would order hormone bloodwork for a headache evaluation.

L

Ldog I did not mean to offend in any way. There was no accusation at all. Plz read my first post in the thread. I just wanted some exp members info. It’s clear I was confused. I said free test bc of what I read in forums. I didn’t understand the diff but now I do. Again that’s why I asked you guys, if you read all my other post I am happy with this lab. I’ll think before I ever post another question again. Man, again to anyone who says I’m making bad accusations. I am more than pleased with this blend at this point. Also, I went for bloods for my E2 levels. Not test levels.[/QUOTE

Ok that's it time for me to run my own tests this shit is getting out of hand....Monday I'll go have labs first thing in the morning, and then go home and blast 500mg of Cyp, and then return on Thursday for another round of labs and let's see where the number lands. That will at least put my mind at ease as to WTF is going on. This will be a total testosterone test only right now Ulta is running a special and the test is only $20.00 bucks total so it's affordable. If the number doesn't move, or goes down, or only goes up ever so slightly then we have a problem, but right now we have multiple threads with questions so confusion on my end is starting to creep in and it's time to get some answers

Last edited:
New to blood work

On a separate note.......

How can you be new to bloodwork on this much gear? I understand someone just starting on Test, but your not. I’ve seen more and more of this lately and guys wonder why shit goes sideways with their health. I know this thread is about GC and if it has to do with the other post.

But people have all your ancillaries on hand, don’t reuse pins and get labs. Lastly, you grow in the kitchen.

LowT

On a separate note.......

How can you be new to bloodwork on this much gear? I understand someone just starting on Test, but your not. I’ve seen more and more of this lately and guys wonder why shit goes sideways with their health. I know this thread is about GC and if it has to do with the other post.

But people have all your ancillaries on hand, don’t reuse pins and get labs. Lastly, you grow in the kitchen.

LowT
This...
So common to see guys putting the cart before the horse.
Master the basics first (workouts, nutrition, sleep, stress, etc) before you ever consider steroids.

Back