• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

testing

stang

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm considering a new job offer. It's with a state funded agency, yet I would not be a government worker. Would test & anavar show up in a drug screening?

I tried asking this in the testing thread a few weeks ago, but received no answers. Would appreciate any assistance gentlemen

Why not just wait till after you get the job to start your cycle? And if you are already into a cycle there isn't really anything we could tell you that would make a difference, so to be honest I am not sure why you're asking if it shows up...

I haven't accepted the offer yet. Do the majority of jobs just do a 10 panel test? Would steroids show up in a urine test, or blood only? Read its very expensive and only the military, and high ranking government officials get a UA that would even test for it

Start cycling after you get the job.

99% of the time, they will be testing for street drugs, not steroids. Check our drug testing post out (sticky in this section) if you need more info.

RAINier couldnt of said it more perfect. I honestly dont think they will test or it but you just never know .

Your good bro. Unless your job is as a pro athlete you don't have to worry. Employers don't give a shit if your on juice. They are only worried about street drugs. I've taken several drug tests on juice and pass with flying colors.

Thanks fellas. The juice is the only thing that shouldn't be in my system. I tried reading, and posting in the sticky thread that addressed testing, but all I could find was stuff related to military personnel.

Are their memberships on this site? Feel like I should chip in for all the Hell you guys have provided. Also need to make up for the idiotic post I did as well. I try to help out others in A Lot of threads, yet after reading your responses my knowledge seems useless

Great with anything that has to do with finances. If any if you haven't filed your taxes yet, and have a question or 2, hit me up. Always like to lay oeople back that help me. Feel like that's how it should be done

I'm an 18 wheeler driver, DOT mandates random drug testing. I've been tested 6-7 times mid cycle and never got pulled. The other guys are right, stay away from crack and u should be ok!

I'm an 18 wheeler driver, DOT mandates random drug testing. I've been tested 6-7 times mid cycle and never got pulled. The other guys are right, stay away from crack and u should be ok!
I'm curious - don't you guys pretty much live on the road? How/where do you train?

IML Gear Cream!
That's some funny shit!! I'm with UPS start at night get off in the morning. Sleep all day get up eat train 2 hours later back a work. Oh 95% of UPS 18 wheeler drivers don't spend the night out. Just up and back.

Back