• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Sale You’ve Been Waiting For!!

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The sale you all been waiting for!

20% OFF
SALE - SALE - SALE
Begins Jan. 18th 2019
Your time is valuable so we'll get right to the point..Listen, we're hosting a HUGE liquidation SALE on older OIL batches in order to make room for
NEW OIL products/batches that're expect to reach sales circulation soon..

With this said take advantage of this unique sale and start bundling NOW with HUGE savings, stock-up on your favorite Euro-Pharmacies oils TODAY
so you have more gear for TOMORROW..

Great pricing, great products with an amazing opportunity from yours truly -
Team Puritysourcelabs.ru

The sales expiration date is dictated on stock inventory, prices may adjust per item due to limited stock so take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts..
(No coupons or BTC discount can be combined with the sales price, BTC 10% promo has been temporarily suspended due to sale)

1ts9vk.jpg

"New released Oil products are excluded from this sale"

dnd73r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing!

20% off most oils??? crazy..

I would stock up expired or not. I have some expired in 2017 thats just as good when as it was purchased. As long as its properly stored it will last for years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

or my god no....Oh well with extreme displeasure, let's go to this nth order :D

Thanks
One day you will have to show me your collection. I dont know who will have the biggest collection you or Vision.

I would stock up expired or not. I have some expired in 2017 thats just as good when as it was purchased. As long as its properly stored it will last for years.

Expired gear is good for years and years and years..

even if they expire tomorrow, you do not worry, they will never see tomorrow.

pin everything today!
my man!!!!!!!!!! haha

the site has not been updated yet ... now I have to wait impatiently.

or it's a fake news!? ... ahahahah

This isn't PNN, its PSL... :roflmao:

worth the read!

You could meet a woman, get married, buy a house and have a few kids only to end up divorced..Did you loss it all? Nope, your gear you had stashed away when you first met her is still good, pin away and go bang some new ass!!!!!

With that said here's some facts about expired meds/gear - Just about the majority of medications including anabolic steroids that are injectables/orals have a relatively long lifespan.The expiration date is just something that was implemented by the FDA to basically give a time span for the safe practice and and Overstock value which was put into place by the United States military with an investigation back in the mid-70s...

Researchers and medical facilities worldwide have conducted multiple tests on numerous medications and found that even decades after expiration date they still possessed "almost" the full labeled dosage.There is exceptions with certain medications that are extremely sensitive and delicate but you would need to look up those medications..Someone would really need to have these medications including steroids in some pretty piss poor environments such as constant exposure to UV lighting, habitual exposure to hot and cold temperatures repeatedly, even then the hormone will not degrade significantly but rather fall out of its position (crash)..With anabolic steroids there actual real shelf-life can be up to decades exceeding 10 years and even up to 15 years..

FYI/Notes: If you wish to discontinue any protocol with whatever is in your stock it is wise to keep it at room temperatures and away from direct light.. That's why some medication will be dispensed inside of Amber vials or plastic bottles, to protect from UV lighting... Our partner that networks with us here at Euro Pharmacy they are known as pivotal labs they see and recognize this Hazard and they have Resort it back to using Amber vials just for this reason.. a lot of Laboratories like to go with the clean crisp look, because people have a sense of security when they're able to look at their contents but if you know and trust your lab you can rest assure that your contents are safe on the interior that is why pivotal labs operates with the highest standard and they chose to use Amber vials to assure greater quality and product integrity..

Simple Rules gentleman:
Store all of your unused contents away from direct light, and avoid extreme climate differences whether hot or cold.. room temperature is the best setting and avoid exposure to moisture..And your gear will last years!

You could meet a woman, get married, buy a house and have a few kids only to end up divorced..Did you loss it all? Nope, your gear you had stashed away when you first met her is still good, pin away and go bang some new ass!!!!!

it will be my new philosophy of life

Fuck You all !!! pin away and go bang some new ass !!!!!

... we are still waiting ...

Sale starts today my friend. Our January 18th is different than your January 18th because of the time difference. Yours comes first. But you could’ve been banging some new ass while you waited. Just saying

Sale starts today my friend. Our January 18th is different than your January 18th because of the time difference. Yours comes first. But you could’ve been banging some new ass while you waited. Just saying

Banging....New ass..??? You got my full undivided attention...:popcorn:

Attachments

• sale.png
    sale.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 50
ah and anyway today I have not bang any new ass if not mine.
But I laid the groundwork with a girl who is the end of the world.

..pray for me brothers :D

the earth is flat, inform yourself

One day you will have to show me your collection. I dont know who will have the biggest collection you or Vision.

vision is unbeatable
I've been discreet and humble about my collection, but I may be in the running as well ;) But we'll never know, cuz a real man never shows his whole ass.

With that said here's some facts about expired meds/gear - Just about the majority of medications including anabolic steroids that are injectables/orals have a relatively long lifespan.The expiration date is just something that was implemented by the FDA to basically give a time span for the safe practice and and Overstock value which was put into place by the United States military with an investigation back in the mid-70s...

Researchers and medical facilities worldwide have conducted multiple tests on numerous medications and found that even decades after expiration date they still possessed "almost" the full labeled dosage.There is exceptions with certain medications that are extremely sensitive and delicate but you would need to look up those medications..Someone would really need to have these medications including steroids in some pretty piss poor environments such as constant exposure to UV lighting, habitual exposure to hot and cold temperatures repeatedly, even then the hormone will not degrade significantly but rather fall out of its position (crash)..With anabolic steroids there actual real shelf-life can be up to decades exceeding 10 years and even up to 15 years..

FYI/Notes: If you wish to discontinue any protocol with whatever is in your stock it is wise to keep it at room temperatures and away from direct light.. That's why some medication will be dispensed inside of Amber vials or plastic bottles, to protect from UV lighting... Our partner that networks with us here at Euro Pharmacy they are known as pivotal labs they see and recognize this Hazard and they have Resort it back to using Amber vials just for this reason.. a lot of Laboratories like to go with the clean crisp look, because people have a sense of security when they're able to look at their contents but if you know and trust your lab you can rest assure that your contents are safe on the interior that is why pivotal labs operates with the highest standard and they chose to use Amber vials to assure greater quality and product integrity..

Simple Rules gentleman:
Store all of your unused contents away from direct light, and avoid extreme climate differences whether hot or cold.. room temperature is the best setting and avoid exposure to moisture..And your gear will last years!

It's true! When I was a baby my grandma used to give me this old medicine from her cabinet when I was teething. I don't remember obviously but she said it worked like a charm. Unfortunately it made it hard for me to sleep on this medicine so she had to mix it with the one below as well.
1-cocaine_medicine_ad_1885.jpg
Z
220px-Bayer_Heroin_bottle.jpg

Z

what carrier oil is used for the sale products? Are the regular non sale priducts using the same oil?
Thanks!

what carrier oil is used for the sale products? Are the regular non sale priducts using the same oil?
Thanks!
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-Oils-Clarification-(The-truth-about-quality)

All Euro-Pharmacies oils are all synthetic and made with the finest pharma grade vehicle oils on the market,
some of these same carries are used world wide in clinics all around the world to avoid lymphatic acute reactions,
absolute NO food derivatives in order to avoid site irritation or localize swelling for utmost comfort!

logo_new.png

25ywqcw.jpg

Sensitive info

With Euro-Pharmacies Oil based compounds - Absolutely NO EO-OIL is used or other food derivatives for carrier delivery method of all parenting hormones due to allergic reactions with some carries.
EP's oil base products are smooth with less site irritation like most other carriers, while providing a more stable and longer shelf life of the suspended drugs.

EURO-PHARMACIES MANUFACTURING METHODS , SUPPLIES , SEMI PRODUCTS AND ALL OPERATING ELEMENTS ARE COMPLETELY/CONSTANTLY UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST GLOBAL STANDARDS.

1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoallergenic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.
(No tint- No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)

A. Hormone Raw Materials batches applied in production processes Can Naturally differ in Color Tint Properties
Therefore it's sometimes possible that some particular EP Line Product Batches can differ in terms of color tint rate.(Due to 100% Clear - Transparent Carrier Oil Appearance Property)

2. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes.
(Provided only by Official and Certified Pharmaceutical Manufacturers)

3. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Oral Products Line manufacturing proccesses.
A. Professional and HIGHEST QUALITY Fillers applied to EP Oral Products Line. (ie. starch , PVP etc.)
More info

EP Line Crystal Clear|Pro. Carrier Oils Clarification

EP Line Crystal Clear|Pro. Carrier Oils Clarification
Original EP Line always used only Professional/Legit Pharma Grade Carrier Oils "Inside".
EP Line PG carrier Oils were SOLELY Created and Produced for "PG" AAS.
Of course products like Deca and all Trens are an exception clearly - due to their "essence" used ...
EP Line uses only Pharma Grade carrier oils (synthetic/hypoallergenic/smooth/most efficiently dissolved-merged with the "essence" - professional oil used only in Original Pharm. Grade Products)

No UGL on the market uses such Pro./Expensive Oils to our knowledge.Those carrier oils are available only to Legit/Registered Pharma Grade Manufacturers ... and to Us.
(We sincerely apologize if we EVENTUALLY missed anything on any UGL on the market about that matter)

EP Line carrier oils proved with 100% certainty:

1. Second to None - Highly smooth and Painless injection experience.
2. Body/System 100% Smooth & Effective applicability and response.
3. 100% Pharma Grade Feature of: dissolving/applying with the "essence" in the system/body right from the start.

EP Line "Essence" Origin and Quality matches those PG Carrier Oils Fully naturally.

What is Miglyol 812?

Miglyol 812 is also a clear neutral oil. Miglyol 812 is a liquid form of an MCT oil. An MCT oil is a medium-chain triglyceride. A medium-chain triglyceride is a man-made fat that that is partially manmade. It is identified by the way the carbon atoms are rearranged in the structure. Many people use MCTs, which are typically derived from coconut and palms oils and dairy fats, for improved diet and weight management.

According to the Cleveland Clinic, MCTs decrease metabolic syndrome, reduce abdominal obesity, and boost weight loss. Like miglyol 840, miglyol 812 is desired in toxicology and pharmaceuticals because it improves the solubility and absorption of injectables and oral compounds. Miglyol is soluble at 20 degrees Celsius. Additional properties of miglyol 812 are spreadability, penetration-promoting application, and high stability compared to natural oils. When used as a lotion, cream, or any other spreadable application, miglyol 812 is permeable and non-greasy; therefore, it does not obstruct the skin’s natural respiration.

Whether we use miglyol 812 or miglyol 840, our process filter the oil before use. While natural oils may seem like a better solution for your needs, it is important to consider miglyol compounds because they are manufactured in a way that ensures stability and purity. They can also be more cost effective.

PSL Team Supervisor,
Vision

Back