• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advise

Redoak181

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Getting ready to start tren/test my 1st cycle i noticed alittle bit gains but nothing like a few other people i hang out with. How much should i be pining a week. Still new to this. Any advise will be appreciated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You mentioned June of 2017 you were new to this and had some gear from a sponsor. Now a year and 1/2 later you still have not read up on what your doing and how to reach your goals and still new??

Like Garlic stop everything and read ...then read some more. Ask questions on here if you want but stop pinning steroids before you are all fucked up mentally and physically.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I advise you stop using steroids right now and learn what the hell you're doing before you hurt yourself

Bingo!

You mentioned June of 2017 you were new to this and had some gear from a sponsor. Now a year and 1/2 later you still have not read up on what your doing and how to reach your goals and still new??

Like Garlic stop everything and read ...then read some more. Ask questions on here if you want but stop pinning steroids before you are all fucked up mentally and physically.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Double bingo . OP listen to these guys. And if you don’t want to then just pin 1 bottle of Tren a week jk

Although i am semi new to this, i know for sure i have a lot of new stuff to learn and i know for sure i would not use tren for a while because i have done what this guys are suggesting which is READ READ READ!!!! So if i was you i would do as they say!!!! respectfully!!!

ffs... What is it with the mass of sheeple fascination with tren... Your first cycle should be a remarkably fun and good memorable run. TESTOSTERONE by itself is all that is needed for 10 weeks, maybe 12.

IML Gear Cream!
He's referring to the fact that you didn't even read the post

Of course I did... This is the "introduction" section, not the "help me with my cycle" section. Once he posts the question in the correct area, I'd be more than happy to help. On this section, he simply gets a welcome.

This happens all the time here, reps simply welcoming new members with a link. It's part of the job. Old guy up there may need some glasses or visit the neurologist. :stupid:

Back