• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hows everyone's opinion on North korea?

Liquidex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My brother is in South Korea's US military base and shitting worried.

I mean I know North Korean's still using WW2 equipments and from Korean war equips, you can never underestimate your enemy.

My guess is that they will attack South korea overnight and shit goes all down from there, and at the end North korea just detonate nuke on its land.

Hell I think they will secretly export tactical nukes to US using cargo boxes and detonate it in the middle of city. Maybe im just paranoid from Tren cruise but it really looks like shits going to get real VERY soon.

If North korea attacks South korea, US will jump in no doubt, then North korea will threaten China and Russia to nuke US, and boom everyone lose.

Bastards dont even have enough fule to do military practice but they have Nuke :p
I was under the impression the North Koreans drill a lot. I feel like it's all talk though - there would be no benefit to them starting round 2 of the Korean war.

^^^^ THAT !

Its all an act

I was under the impression the North Koreans drill a lot. I feel like it's all talk though - there would be no benefit to them starting round 2 of the Korean war.

actually there could be. They start the war knowing that US will most likely get involved and due to our past history, hope that we will come in pay to rebuild the country.
(BTW I know that scenario/ or thought process is a bit far fetched)
Take a gander of what N K looks like

the fact that GI Joe, Olympus Has Fallen, and Red Dawn (remake) all portray North Korea as the enemy is somewhat suspicious...these are NOT TRAINING VIDEOS and merely hollywood/washington propaganda (for your entertainment)...rotflmfao...

it's rather comical to me that those who blame Bush for "illegal war" and going after Iraq for alleged WMD's are the same that are on Obama's nutsack and think he's not doing the same thing with what seems eminent with NK...if they really hated Americans so much, Dennis Rodman never would be friends with their leader...it's nothing more than dog and pony show by our fucked up gov't in effort to fearmonger and control us us citizens further...

the fact that GI Joe, Olympus Has Fallen, and Red Dawn (remake) all portray North Korea as the enemy is somewhat suspicious...these are NOT TRAINING VIDEOS and merely hollywood/washington propaganda (for your entertainment)...rotflmfao...

it's rather comical to me that those who blame Bush for "illegal war" and going after Iraq for alleged WMD's are the same that are on Obama's nutsack and think he's not doing the same thing with what seems eminent with NK...if they really hated Americans so much, Dennis Rodman never would be friends with their leader...it's nothing more than dog and pony show by our fucked up gov't in effort to fearmonger and control us us citizens further...

Creating the Boogey Man-then telling us to turn over all of our $$ -guns and holdings beacause the government will take care of us.No need to look at NK -just watch Washington -Good post ^^-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!

On point

Creating the Boogey Man-then telling us to turn over all of our $$ -guns and holdings beacause the government will take care of us.No need to look at NK -just watch Washington -Good post ^^-Thanks-OD

This is the god damn truth!!! Pay attention to what happens in our country while everyone is talking about NK.

Thats why you always own guns, lots of them and plenty of ammo so when the shit hits the fan you can take care of your family and yourself. Just my 2cc's.

Nuke the bastards

I hope it is just a red herring and nothing more.

This is the god damn truth!!! Pay attention to what happens in our country while everyone is talking about NK.

Or how the same time threats of nukes raining down on the US, the bank of Japan decides to do a MASSIVE quantitative easing to the tune of 1.2 TRILLION DOLLARS. That makes the ones that the US has done look like child's play and will completely devalue their currency and probably the US dollar as well. Open your eyes people, the "world government" that people like to joke about is at play here and it all starts with the central banks. NK is just a clever cover for all this going on right now; they are surely getting paid in some way for all this saber rattling like they always do.

World government has never been a joke, it has been leading for a very long time. The "ignorance is bliss crowd" will realize it at some point in time, and they will welcome it with open arms.

The main problem with this situation (among many) is Kim Jong Un was to succeed his father, which he did. His father had 8 powerful men that were advisors in a sense. Best way to explain it is them being part of the presidential cabinet like we have. Between the 9 of them their is s NON STOP struggle for power. Now Lil Kim doesn't want to nuke anyone, especially South Korea. He knows that if he attacks them the moment the middle is in the air he will have a warhead heading straight for him, & his country by the nuclear submarines a few hundred miles off his coast. Even worse for him
Is that South Korea is a part of the UN, and our ally. So attacking them would be EXACTLY the same US setting off a nuke in the U.S.A. from a military standpoint. Millions of lives would be lost in South Korea, and North Korea, and Everything in it aside from cockroaches would no longer exist. Tens of millions lives being lost all over pressure t from the other eight cabinet members for Kim to exert power

Get Shredded!
Or how the same time threats of nukes raining down on the US, the bank of Japan decides to do a MASSIVE quantitative easing to the tune of 1.2 TRILLION DOLLARS. That makes the ones that the US has done look like child's play and will completely devalue their currency and probably the US dollar as well. Open your eyes people, the "world government" that people like to joke about is at play here and it all starts with the central banks. NK is just a clever cover for all this going on right now; they are surely getting paid in some way for all this saber rattling like they always do.

World government has never been a joke, it has been leading for a very long time. The "ignorance is bliss crowd" will realize it at some point in time, and they will welcome it with open arms.

YUP! Look into "BRINC" (I have to double check if thats the right initials.) It's different countries that are forming their own world bank so it would not have to use the US Dollar. It would/will crumble the country.

i believe the reason they are "starving" in North Korea is the same for everyone...we're all starving 30 min after eating chinese food...

Brother, take it from me, Don't worry! They HAVE nothing on us. And that's not me saying this as a Patriot, I'm saying this because I know....

Brother, take it from me, Don't worry! They HAVE nothing on us. And that's not me saying this as a Patriot, I'm saying this because I know....

I was just about to say the same thing. N. Korea is so far behind us in technology as far as ICBMs that its laughable. IF a nuke from N. Korea even had the capabilities to make it to America, which it doesn't, it wouldn't make it half way here before it was shot out of the sky, either that or turned back on them.

America is the greatest, biggest, strongest military force in the world. Just ask Canada. They arent worried about shit. We border them to the south.

N. Korea will never get a nuke over here via air travel of some sort.

China has a vested interest in the US. North Korea will be severely pressured by the Chinese if they start anything.

I was just about to say the same thing. N. Korea is so far behind us in technology as far as ICBMs that its laughable. IF a nuke from N. Korea even had the capabilities to make it to America, which it doesn't, it wouldn't make it half way here before it was shot out of the sky, either that or turned back on them.

America is the greatest, biggest, strongest military force in the world. Just ask Canada. They arent worried about shit. We border them to the south.

N. Korea will never get a nuke over here via air travel of some sort.

Good valid points. The only thing they could do is a ground invasion which is still a dumb idea on their part.

For our sake hope nothing does happen with all these military budget cuts shits getting crazy.

The notion of North Korea invading us is laughable. I don't mean that to be offensive, its just not realistic. The only threat that they pose is nuking our ally South Korea. Their target would most likely be Seoul, and they would have trouble launching that far, and its just over 300 clicks =193 miles.

Budget? If you take 22 of the 23 most powerful militaries in the world (the largest budgets) and combine 22 out of 23 budgets together ours annual budget for our military is still hundreds of millions more. Also, all 23 of the next strongest militaries are all our allies. But let's say a half dozen countries joined in with North Korea for arguments stake. Whatever the budget is as we speak today is irrelevant. During war, any and all expenses needed would be obtained. Trying to stay within a budget would not exist in a war that was an actual threat.

The country that we should be worried about is Pakistan. They have over 100 nuclear warheads that are equipped with current technology. The never ending feud that has lasted countless centuries with them, and another ally of ours, India is easily the scariest scenario. India is well equipped with over 200 warheads w/ current tech. As if now the feuds between those 2 is the most likely to cause World War 3

All it takes is one moron with an itchy trigger finger to start a world war. This is an act. However, this guy is probably unpredictable. He could do something stupid.

Back