• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🔥🔥🔥Coming Soon🔥🔥🔥

The iso ester has a half-life of about 9 days whereas enth is about 10.5 days and cyp is around 12 days. I feel iso working much quicker and you can still pin just twice a week although I prefer 3 x week.

You also get more of the active hormone than you do with e or cyp. Second to prop without counting tne or suspension since there is no ester attached

ISO kicks a lot faster and I typically pin it 2 times per week. It just feels great and it increases my libido big time!

Test iso is to test like tren hex is to tren. It’s a very unique ester and the only reason its not more popular is because it’s only used in sust in the medical community. Iso is definitely a better ester imo for cycling and before I ever tried it I really didn’t believe the hype. The lab I used to get it from closed shop and I held onto a bottle for about a year and a half lol Said lab opened back up and is making it again thank god but even better news GC is about to start making it

We are looking at 2 weeks on the ISO!

Back