• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bcg

spartan3924

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
where'd these guys go? I'm active on another forum where they're very popular but here they seemed to just disappear? anyone have info?

Why worry about sponsors who left this forum? Probably their business is up and they dont want to pay sponsor fees? Who knows..

where'd these guys go? I'm active on another forum where they're very popular but here they seemed to just disappear? anyone have info?

Why worry about sponsors who left this forum? Probably their business is up and they dont want to pay sponsor fees? Who knows..
this is typically the case. If it was something negative you’d hear about it and if they are active on other boards why worry if you want to still order just do as you please. I’ve asked this question about other labs so I’m not bashing you but I only ask if I don’t see any sign of the lab anywhere

Probably wasnt getting enough business here to make the board fees worth it. Seems they get alot more traffic on other boards.

Back